guiness56

Re: What are your Pet Peeves?

oscar_actuary wrote:

KingAdrock wrote:

People who sit in the left lane on the freeway and won't move over for anything.

Yes.

I actually argue with my wife on this because I'm an extreme proponent of "You stay in the right lane unless you are passing a car"  That means, no joining a long line in the left to get around the slow car a mile head.  Stay over on the right, until you get to that car.  If only everyone would do this.

I have a pet peeve for overly picky grammar and spelling police. 

In WA state you get a ticket for traveling in the left lane for too long. 

Established Contributor
KingAdrock

guiness56 wrote:

oscar_actuary wrote:

KingAdrock wrote:

People who sit in the left lane on the freeway and won't move over for anything.

Yes.

I actually argue with my wife on this because I'm an extreme proponent of "You stay in the right lane unless you are passing a car"  That means, no joining a long line in the left to get around the slow car a mile head.  Stay over on the right, until you get to that car.  If only everyone would do this.

There are a couple states like that, and I have to say driving through them is heaven.

guiness56

KingAdrock wrote:

guiness56 wrote:

oscar_actuary wrote:

KingAdrock wrote:

Yes.

There are a couple states like that, and I have to say driving through them is heaven.

I found out the hard way lol.  Got a ticket for it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+