Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I apply for?

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

What can I apply for?

Since I'm in the garden forever, what other things can I do in life that I can improve such as credits cards..?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: What can I apply for?

You have to leave the garden if you want to apply for new credit cards.
Message 2 of 5
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

I mean other things in life besides credit cards.

Message 3 of 5
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Since I'm in the garden forever, what other things can I do in life that I can improve such as credits cards..?

Question is a bit ambiguous. Maybe you can apply for a second job to improve your financial stabilty. I really don't know how to answer this Smiley Frustrated

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 4 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@04Cobra wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Question is a bit ambiguous. Maybe you can apply for a second job to improve your financial stabilty. I really don't know how to answer this Smiley Frustrated

If your job is stable and you are making enough to live comfortably. I would look at maxing out your ira and 401k :-) I know its boring but in long run it will benefit you an whole lot. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.