cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you want to be when you grew up?

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: What did you want to be when you grew up?

@daisyduke wrote:

Good question - I wanted to be a fashion designer, living in NYC! The other option was to become a nurse since I like to play doctor with my three neighbor boys next door. I got in trouble for that!!

I landed in political fundraising........real close to a fashion designer...lol

Well, your childhood predilections certainly can't hurt you in your current career!

Message 21 of 26
chopperacn
New Contributor

Wanted to be president but not any more lol..
Message 22 of 26
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

I try not to play nurse/doctor with the politicians....it could get me in too much trouble!!

current job is more like professional gold digging...

i still want to become a nurse however....

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 26
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

At first I wanted to be a fireman.  Then I wanted to be point guard for the Seattle Supersonics.
Message 24 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I wanted to be an astronaut.

The combination of -7.5+ diopters vision and being female (I was born in 1954) took care of that! Smiley Very Happy

Now I have better than 20/20 and lots of women have gone into space, and I'm happy with where I am now. Well, except on Monday mornings...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 26
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I wanted to be an astronaut.

The combination of -7.5+ diopters vision and being female (I was born in 1954) took care of that! Smiley Very Happy

Now I have better than 20/20 and lots of women have gone into space, and I'm happy with where I am now. Well, except on Monday mornings...

Before wanting to be an astronomer, I wanted to be an astronaut as well...until I learned that I'm too short - you have to be at least 64", and I'm 63.75". Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.