Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

What forums do you like to read?

i need more reading material.  what forums do you guys visit?  which ones do you find to be the most active?  all topics are game :smileyhappy:

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Super Contributor
DI

Re: What forums do you like to read?

I used to go the MSN money forums.  I just found out last week that its been discontinued. 

Established Contributor
veracious

[ Edited ]

laz98 wrote:

i need more reading material.  what forums do you guys visit?  which ones do you find to be the most active?  all topics are game :smileyhappy:

laz98, one of the largest and varied forums out there is city-data.com/forum. You can post till your heart's content about a particular city

or any other topic.      Here is the link for the home page---->http://www.city-data.com/forum/

Have fun!  it's mind-boggling how many topics there are. 

ETA:  check out the funny links for a good, clean chuckle

Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I seem to be reading the forums on govolsxtra.com a lot these days, in an attempt to keep up with the adventures and misadventures of University of Tennessee athletics. :smileytongue:

The good part of this is that by comparison, it makes myFICO forum members look calm, judicious, and considerate of one other. :smileytongue: :smileytongue:

Alos, we cen splel lotts beter than the averij potser on a sporst froum. :smileyvery-happy:

Go Lady Vols!!!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
MarineVietVet

You're kidding right?

Who has time to read other forums???  :smileyvery-happy:

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Established Contributor
ifinet

4chan

Truckersforum.net. I'm a Volvo VN-series enthusiast :smileywink:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Marinevietvet wrote:

You're kidding right?

Who has time to read other forums???  :smileyvery-happy:

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:  i don't sleep much!

awesome, guys!  i have been on that city-data forum before, but usually thru a link from something i googled.  i will give it a closer look!  i knew you guys were holding out on some cool stuff :smileywink:

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Contributor
steffiejoe

Don't judge me but I spend hours on this hair forum, http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/

I had a bad experience with a sissor happy hair stylist which left my hair at neck length.  I was so upset that I started searching for healthy hair tips. The ladies over there have shared alot of tips which has lead me to regrow my hair and keep it. I  no longer need a hair stylist.  It has almost grown back to Arm pit length but now I want to grow it to my waist.

I don't post often but I have been a lurker for several years. Now you guys know about my other obsessions. :smileysurprised:

Oh yea , at one time I was spending alot of time on spark people.com , excellent site for those interested in health and fitness.

Your PLUS Score is: 800 on a scale of 330 - 830.
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

MorningStar  and Bogleheads.      Although the abreviations are maddening.

Valued Contributor
cobra19

http://www.forums.mlb.com/ml-yankees

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics

http://www.city-data.com/forum/

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}