Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What html is allowed in signatures?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What html is allowed in signatures?

I decided to change from pics to text in my sig and I'm not that great at html. I've tried to do a few other things to differentiate mine, but keep getting the message that I have something disallowed (or whatever it says). I was just trying to change the size of some fonts or make something italic or something like that. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: What html is allowed in signatures?

To change the font size use the tag below (1 being the smallest size).  Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

<font size="1"> your sig </font>

To make it italic use <i> body </i>

Message 2 of 3
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: What html is allowed in signatures?

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided to change from pics to text in my sig and I'm not that great at html. I've tried to do a few other things to differentiate mine, but keep getting the message that I have something disallowed (or whatever it says). I was just trying to change the size of some fonts or make something italic or something like that. 

You can do a little cheating by using the reply and type into the message box (without posting), formate it with this editor and move over to the HTML tab, then copy&paste this into the signature field. Sometimes when you get the HTML error if you want to save the signature you just need to hit it a 2nd time.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.