Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite drink?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is your favorite drink?

fishbjc wrote:

I like stump pullers when it's really hot outside....lemonade, sprite, beer and vodka.

Is all this mixed together??? Smiley Indifferent

Coke would be my favorite drink. If I go towards the alchohol side of things, then a red beer works. It may be as strange sounding as the stump pullers.
Message 31 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gosh...SWEET TEA...........  I haven't had that in YEARS!  Smiley Surprised(  I grew up drinking sweet tea (sun-brewed on the porch.  That's the best!)

I start the day with Diet Rockstar on ice. 

Then Aquafina all day long
Message 32 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Captain Morgan Taboo and diet coke....ZERO CARBS, ZERO SUGAR and about 40 calories.
Message 33 of 57
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

normally:
- coffee in the a.m.
- Diet Coke to get me and the computer through the day
- brewed iced tea, UNsweet, when it's hot but I need to keep my head clear, Luzianne is best
- Michelob Ultra (I know, I know) when something cold is needed after a long day at work

more rarely:
- pinot noir when the feet go up and I'm reading
- Jim Beam and water (= bourbon and branch) on the rocks, really, really, really weak for generally smooth relaxtion

cold weather late afternoon:
- Twinings English Breakfast tea, with milk and sugar, because the tannin kills me without the milk to knock it down

exotica:
- Kirin beer (draft)
- Abita Springs wheat beer (summers only), my latest thing, but I can't get it here Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 34 of 57
fused
Moderator Emeritus

- early morning time: very strong, freshly ground Kona or French Roast coffee with milk

- during the day: diet coke or gatorade

- evening time:

- if it's hot and humid (gee when is it not in Hawaii) Newcastle Brown Ale or a Corona
- wine: mostly pinot noir, sauvignon blanc or chardonnay

late p.m.: cognac (XO or better) or jack daniels straight-up

Message 35 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

AM: Kona or Costa Rica coffee

Water all day.

Evening/weekends:  beer--from cheap light beer to what DH and I call "fancy" beer, like Don De Dieu, or anything by Unibroue

Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel

Vodka soda--only 62 calories per serving!!
Message 36 of 57
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Good ol' water...on the rocks with a couple of slices of lemon!  Then a nice mix of fresh brewed coffee with cream and sugar (of course its fat/calorie freeSmiley Tongue) sporadically throughout the day.

On the rare occasion that its alcohol, I'm a Smirnoff Ice girl...
Message 37 of 57
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

PG TIPS Tea in the AM
Coke/water while at work
Bischoff Pils, Jack & Coke or Strongbow Cider in the evening

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 38 of 57
wmarat
Valued Contributor

rubaty wrote:
PG TIPS Tea in the AM
Coke/water while at work
Bischoff Pils, Jack & Coke or Strongbow Cider in the evening

How about German beer?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 39 of 57
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Anytime that I am not drinking, you will always, always find me with a liter of Aquafina in my hand. And it has to be Aquafina. Desani tastes like swill.

If I am drinking, it will always, always be a Bud Light.

On the rare special occasion when I am drinking a bit of liquor (like this weekend for my birthday), it's normally Jack Daniels Single Barrel. Or sometimes I'll do a shot of Jagermeister when I am on stage or if someone in the crowd buys it.
Here we go again...
Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.