Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of car do you drive?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

What kind of car do you drive?

m just curious as to what kind of car you drive, or you are planning to buy within the next year!''

I currently drive a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer! But i plan on buying a Nissan Altima or a Saturn Outlook within the next year or so, maybe longer.

Also please check out the "Auto Loan Approvals" thread in Auto Loans!

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 06-01-2008 03:01 PM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 103
102 REPLIES 102
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

2003 GMC Sierra Truck.  I am getting a car as soon as its PIF (~Aug)

Something with some pep and XM/Sirrus radio.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 103
wmarat
Valued Contributor

DW Honda CR-V EX, 2008
Me Nissan Sentra 2.0s 2007
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 103
Anonymous
Not applicable

2005 Buick Rendezvous Ultra. I want(ed) a Ford Escape Hybrid but it just doesn't have the back seat room for three car seats Smiley Sad

I WILL have an Escape Hybrid or maybe even a Prius for my next car... around 2010..

DH has a 2004 GMC Sierra extended cab. No hybrids for him, probably ever!
Message 4 of 103
Anonymous
Not applicable

'99 Ford Ranger and 98 Oldsmobile Sillohuette. Drove home from Pensacola, FL to southern MO on one tank of gas. Don't see trading it off anytime soon.
Message 5 of 103
Anonymous
Not applicable

05 jeep liberty renegade
05 jeep liberty limited crd (common rail diesel)
01 town and country

should have bought the commander istead of the crd and we wouldn't have needed to buy the town and country when the family expanded to 7 total.
Message 6 of 103
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 2001 Chevy Blazer which may get garaged soon..and a 2007 Volvo S40..which I love but doesn't see much road time these days..But with the gas prices..I might need to switch up.
Message 7 of 103
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

08 Saturn Vue XR -- loaded w/ built in nav, remote start, rain sensing wipers, heated seats, towing package, etc..  and almost 3 more years of XM.  I figure I spend so much time in my car I should enjoy it!  (Added a verizon wireless phone number thru the on-star thingie, too.)

I get a lot of pep from my V6 and I love it!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 8 of 103
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

2002 Honda Accord V-6: only car our family has ever owned that was built in the 21st century! Smiley Very Happy

I would have liked a hybrid Escape, but I like to let others be the beta testers.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 103
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

2008 gecko green New Beetle, loaded.  Wish I could have had the convertible, but with contacts....not good!

I'm having lasik,,,,,so next time!!!!
Message 10 of 103
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.