cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

I'm not interested in the Chase United Mileage Plus card.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NO UNITED MILEAGE PLUS CARD FOR ME!

Everyone has a point when they hit a brick wall of denial . You got some awesome cards just let them grow w for the next year and try not to app anymore . Opening lots of accounts at one time can throw up reg flags with certain lenders who get spooked easily
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the obvious reason? There's two sides to every story and if you look at the FAA law/rules you might change your tune.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the obvious reason? There's two sides to every story and if you look at the FAA law/rules you might change your tune.

I'm a former cabin crew, noone deserves to be treated that way, rules or not.

Message 4 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry Op I thought you were implying you had been denied , now I see it's over that poor guy being drug off the plane that he paid to board . It's not right to me no matter how you look at it
Message 5 of 10
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For obvious reasons! It was the only card that I was still interested in too. 

I do agree that the situation was poorly handled; however, this is not the place to discuss the issue. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love Chase, just not UA, funny thing is I just flew them to EWR in United First and had a WONDERFUL time. But it'll have to be DL or AA on my next trip. I feel bad I can't in good faith give them my hard earned money.

Message 7 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

Exactly
Message 8 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Please keep to the topic of best Airline card.

For anyone with Virgin America miles, Alaska is offering a bonus to convert mileage. I got 20k VX miles > 27k AS miles.
Message 9 of 10
mjb59463
Regular Contributor

For what airline?
Scores: 790 TU (Barclay), 780 EX (Fico8), 790 EQ

Chase Freedom Unlimited (6k), CSP (20k), Amex Delta Platinum (13.5k), Amex Marriott Bonvoy (16k), Barclay Apple (12.5k), USBank Flexperks Travel Rewards (12k), Wells Fargo Visa Signature (10k), Citi Double Cash (8k), Amex Gold, Amex Platinum, Amex BBP (15k) Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (15k)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.