cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

Established Member

What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

I'm not interested in the Chase United Mileage Plus card.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: NO UNITED MILEAGE PLUS CARD FOR ME!

Everyone has a point when they hit a brick wall of denial . You got some awesome cards just let them grow w for the next year and try not to app anymore . Opening lots of accounts at one time can throw up reg flags with certain lenders who get spooked easily
Message 2 of 10
Valued Contributor

What's the obvious reason? There's two sides to every story and if you look at the FAA law/rules you might change your tune.
American Express PRG__American Express BCE__Chase Amazon__Chase United TravelBank___American Express Everyday

Message 3 of 10
Established Member

12velectronics wrote:
What's the obvious reason? There's two sides to every story and if you look at the FAA law/rules you might change your tune.

I'm a former cabin crew, noone deserves to be treated that way, rules or not.

Message 4 of 10
Senior Contributor

Sorry Op I thought you were implying you had been denied , now I see it's over that poor guy being drug off the plane that he paid to board . It's not right to me no matter how you look at it
Message 5 of 10
Valued Contributor

jdmorlando wrote:

For obvious reasons! It was the only card that I was still interested in too. 

I do agree that the situation was poorly handled; however, this is not the place to discuss the issue. 

Message 6 of 10
Established Member

I love Chase, just not UA, funny thing is I just flew them to EWR in United First and had a WONDERFUL time. But it'll have to be DL or AA on my next trip. I feel bad I can't in good faith give them my hard earned money.

Message 7 of 10
Senior Contributor

Re: What's the BEST AIRLINE mileage card in your opinion?

Exactly
Message 8 of 10

Please keep to the topic of best Airline card.

For anyone with Virgin America miles, Alaska is offering a bonus to convert mileage. I got 20k VX miles > 27k AS miles.
Message 9 of 10
Regular Contributor

For what airline?

Scores: 745 TU (Barclay), 743 EX (Fico8)

Chase Freedom Unlimited (6k), CSP (20k), Amex Delta Platinum (13.5k), Barclay Apple (12.5k), USBank Flexperks Travel Rewards (9k)
Message 10 of 10