Super Contributor

Re: What's the NASA hysteria about?

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@b_diddy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Excellent, so I just purchased score watch for $4.95 (after calling customer service and them telling me no such offer exists)... but you're saying the $29 package would show everything incuding scores + negative accounts, etc?

I just want my accurate score that CC lenders would use. After doing some research people are saying MyFico Fico score is more for Mortgages? So should I expect my "Credit card" FICO score to be a bit higher? Where can I find this score? CK is showing 640.. and MyFico is showing 608.. thats a big difference! I DEMAND THE TRUTH!

Lenders typically use a combination of the same FICO score you get on myfico and their own internal scoring.  There isn't a different credit card FICO.  There is an enhanced car dealer score that relies more heavily on car payment history.

Hi b_diddy 

There are also CC ehanced Fico scores Smiley Wink

@Anonymous @myjourney... Do you know whats going on here? I know CK is just a FAKO however its showing 640 and MyFico shows 604 for EX? Would the 604 be the score that CC lenders see? The reason I ask is because I was just recently approved for the CAP1 Quicksilver... and was wanting to apply for 1 more CC.

I'd like to pull all 3 FICO scores but want to see it as accurately as possible so I can get an idea of which CC I should app for. It doesn't help if MyFico is reporting a "Mortgage" Fico since I'll be needing that maybe 2 years from now.

So all in all, how much higher would my score be roughly if MyFico shows a 604?

Yes the 604 would be the score the lender saw...

How much higher depends on the lender and card your seeking

Edit saw something in one of your other post 

myFICO doesn't use mortgage version of scores here which is usually what banks pull 04 model

Here you'll find TU EX EQ 08 model

Thanks. I just logged into my CAP1 online account and they have a credit tracor service... their score matches exactly with my Credit karma score... isn't that the score they would go by? Just trying to understand how this all works.

Cap1 credit watch service is powered by Credit Karma which is why they match. Credit Karma and Cap1 are giving you TU based FAKO's so you can not compare them to a EQ or EX FICO from myFICO. myFICO is one of the only places to atually purchase a FICO score. You can research what score some lenders use and make a decision based of that. Good luck

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.