cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the last thing you're willing to give up?

tag
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Re: What's the last thing you're willing to give up?

Yeah, and I've already given up the maid, the personal assistant, the chauffeur, the personal chef,..... what was I saying? Must have been dreaming. *turns bleary eyes from screen and goes back to snoring*
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 11 of 28
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Yeah the hardest for me was the caviar and the gold dusted champagne. Smiley Very Happy Next thing to go is the diamond encrusted nipple rings and downgrades to CZ Smiley Very Happy (its sad how sarcastic jest is lost via a text medium like this)

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 12 of 28
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My laptop, and all the good stuff that comes along with it. Smiley Happy

eta: well, OK, on an equal level, music, and all the good stuff that comes along with it. Smiley Happy
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 05-07-2009 08:13 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 28
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Sorry Guardian, no way I'm giving up the diamond nipple rings!Smiley Very Happy  We have a pole in the basement that could *almost* be a stripper pole.  Maybe I'll give that a try!

I refuse to give up my cats, they are my furry family.  My son is 29 so he cares for himself. 

Something that I SHOULD give up is wine....but I'm not. 

I recently promised myself that I would cut back on the books that I buy.  Tuesday my car automatically turned into the Half Price Books parking lot.  Four books later......but I'm so darn happy!Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 28
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:

Sorry Guardian, no way I'm giving up the diamond nipple rings!Smiley Very Happy  We have a pole in the basement that could *almost* be a stripper pole.  Maybe I'll give that a try!

I refuse to give up my cats, they are my furry family.  My son is 29 so he cares for himself. 

Something that I SHOULD give up is wine....but I'm not. 

I recently promised myself that I would cut back on the books that I buy.  Tuesday my car automatically turned into the Half Price Books parking lot.  Four books later......but I'm so darn happy!Smiley Happy

Thank you for that, it made my day. Smiley Very Happy

Animals are always hard to give up.

I gave up liquor a long time ago except for special occassions but wine is good for you, so in the long run it might cut your medical bill down Smiley Happy

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 15 of 28
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

*adding wine to the list of non-negotiables*....I gave up the Harley *sniff sniff* over a year ago....I gotta draw the line somewhere!

Message 16 of 28
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Internet is the absolute last thing I would give up. I am lost without it. I would be miserable..

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coffee and coke

I will give up my computer, my internet, my cable tv, my kids, my pool, my games, anything before that.

Ok, not really, I won't give up my kids first, but they'll give me up if I don't have my coffee and coke. Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 28
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Coffee and coke

I will give up my computer, my internet, my cable tv, my kids, my pool, my games, anything before that.

Ok, not really, I won't give up my kids first, but they'll give me up if I don't have my coffee and coke. Smiley Very Happy

I have to agree about coffee and my family would agree.Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 28
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Anyone watch The Kind of Queens?  Doug bought Carrie a stripper pole...she was really horrible at it.  That would be me.  Something would get broken, but it would be fun to try.

We had a local stripper here who was practicing her *moves* on a huge flag pole in her front yard...in a bikini.  The guys went wild and the wifes wanted to kill her.  I just wanted to see some cool moves!

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.