cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the meaning behind your USERNAME??

tag
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: What's the meaning behind your USERNAME??

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

(sorry if this has already been done)

As for me, I use to love this Nigerian (west African) song titled Dorobucci. DORO is a kind of BOSS (according to the song lol). Not only am I lucky, I am a BOSS. When you add the 2 together, you get Dorolucky Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

FYI, I had another username when I first joined MyFico. However, I directed all my friends and family here so I had to change it or they'd know it's me Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

MEKWT is my geographical location. Middle East Kuwait, simple huh?

You must be a male because it is very simple LOL 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

What fun question.  I have been 2kids2cats for a very long time.  My 2kids are now grown and out of the house, the original 2cats have crossed the bridge, and I am down to 1newcat.  1boyfriend2dogs1cat just doesnt have the same ring to it Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to come up with something quickly, and at the time was at the beginning of fixing my credit, and building new history.

also... I like to travel around and see the world so... put 2 and 2 together and you get my name here Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 63
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Line from a Pete Atkin/Clive James song (as is my sig  Smiley Very Happy):

In midnight voices softer than a dove's
We shall talk superbly of our lost loves

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 14 of 63
driftless
Valued Contributor

Driftless in the Driftless Area in SW Wisconsin, a little in NE Iowa and SE MN. This area is a true treasure. It is named the Driftless Area because the major ice sheets stopped north of this area and it has no glacial drift, i.e. - drift less. It is also called the Coulee Region. It is very unpeopled, there are a fair amount of Amish and it is primarily a farm area, with small farms. The area has a lot of short, steep hills and there is a stream in every valley. It is also sitting on top of a huge limestone aquifer. The streams all contain trout and a good many have been improved by the WI DNR and Trout Unlimited. IMHO it is the finest spring creek fly fishing area in the world.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 15 of 63
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

I'm FroggieMom because.... "Froggie" is a nickname I was given by my BF hubby due to my maiden name had the letters that spell "frog" in it. And I'm a Mom! So there ya go...FroggieMom! Smiley Very Happy

Summer 2018 FICO 8 scores~
Gardening until 2019....at least
Message 16 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny10.......10 heart attacks and counting! Number 11 hasn't happened yet! Oh wait, nope, just skipped a beat..
Message 17 of 63
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Thanks for responding guys. Loving the responses so far Smiley Happy
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 63
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:
Thanks for responding guys. Loving the responses so far Smiley Happy

Mine is literal. Well, it used to be. I can't decide which part though... Smiley Happy

Personal:

Business:

Message 19 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

12vElectronics stands for 12 volt Electronics.

It's the line of work I am in. I work with vehicle electronics.
Message 20 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.