cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the meaning behind your USERNAME??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the meaning behind your USERNAME??

It's a condensation of Capitalist Tool, the Forbes Magazine slogan.

Message 41 of 63
Scupra
Super Contributor

Kudos plz Smiley Happy
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 42 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bella is the name of my Doberman Pinscher and, for some unknown reason, several years ago I tacked "007" on the end of her name. She has many nicknames, so I have called her "Secret Agent Dog" at times, which goes with the 007 theme. (And, yes, I have been known to sing it to her as well to the tune of "Secret Agent Man.")....Smiley LOL 

Message 43 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Bella is the name of my Doberman Pinscher and, for some unknown reason, several years ago I tacked "007" on the end of her name. She has many nicknames, so I have called her "Secret Agent Dog" at times, which goes with the 007 theme. (And, yes, I have been known to sing it to her as well to the tune of "Secret Agent Man.")....Smiley LOL 

Loved that show. 

Message 44 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to pick something completely unrelated to anything I'd ever used online before.  My daughter was with me and was wearing pajamas with daisies and dragonflies on them.  I've never been very creative.  

I absolutely hate trying to come up with passwords.  I always picture Benedict Cumberbatch sitting at my desk and looking around the room and figuring my password out on the second try.

ETA: Why can't we kudo this thread?

Message 45 of 63
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

ETA: Why can't we kudo this thread?

Managment has decided that posts in this board do not count toward total post counts nor is kudos giving allowed on this board. Hope this helps you out as to why

Message 46 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ and I agree. I wish all boards/forums did that.
Message 47 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to have my nickname on here, but had to change it in order to keep my identity a secret, even though I doubt anyone would have recognized me anyways LOL.

Anyways, pinkflowers94? My phone wallpaper has pink flowers on it, so my phone lit up at the time I was thinking of a username and I just put that to get it over with. and 94 is my year of birth Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is pretty simple.  I grew up at the beach, spent at least 3/4 days a week walking down a certain pennisula called Honeymoon Island.  Nice walk on a gorgeous beach.  No tourists out to the end.  So it was like a beach to yourself with wildlife, dolphins, etc.  My avatar was of that beach but I got bored.  I also love the movie "Grease".  And used Sandi to go along with my favorite place.  Here's a pic of it:

Doings1.jpg

Message 49 of 63
jim44
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is pretty simple.  I grew up at the beach, spent at least 3/4 days a week walking down a certain pennisula called Honeymoon Island.  Nice walk on a gorgeous beach.  No tourists out to the end.  So it was like a beach to yourself with wildlife, dolphins, etc.  My avatar was of that beach but I got bored.  I also love the movie "Grease".  And used Sandi to go along with my favorite place.  Here's a pic of it:

Doings1.jpg

Very nice picture.  I've been on that beach many times in the late 80's ... mid 90's as a friend of mine used to live close by.  I live 60 miles to the south. 

Message 50 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.