Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your day job?

tag
demi
Established Contributor

Re: What's your day job?

Executive Officer of an agency called LAFCO - not a comedy club !!! Regulates city and district growth, unique to California...each county has one. Bet nobody on this site has ever heard of ! Background and degree in planning.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 61 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a heavy equipment operator.

4/5/08 TU 670 EQ 668 EX 684

Brought it up 100 pts this year.
Message 62 of 212
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Day job: health information for the VA. I code inpatient (mostly) medical records on both the facility and professional sides. Job #2: same dang thing as a contractor for different VA facilities. Smiley Tongue

Was updating my resume Friday when I got a call that I'd gotten a merit raise. sheesh, guess I'll stay.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 63 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accounting/Finance job for a decent sized company.  TU lets you put your job title in your CR, which I did do.
Message 64 of 212
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

From 8a-5p I'm an Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (fancy word for Ultasound Tech) in between patients and at lunch I'm a Ficoholic  Smiley Wink  also I'm a mom to 2 boys 10 & 12 who desperately want a house they even ask me daily "Mom how's the fico's looking?" Smiley Tongue
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 65 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a graduate student in Special Education, but hopefully I'll have a teaching job come August! I'm hoping to work with 3-5 year olds with developmental delays. Before that I was a Librarian Assistant for 4 years. (Planning on moving out to OKC - anyone from those parts?)
Message 66 of 212
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@sonogirl wrote:
From 8a-5p I'm an Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (fancy word for Ultasound Tech) in between patients and at lunch I'm a Ficoholic Smiley Wink also I'm a mom to 2 boys 10 & 12 who desperately want a house they even ask me daily "Mom how's the fico's looking?" Smiley Tongue

Awww, that is so cute! And those are going to be two kids who know what's what when they hit college and all those offers start coming at them! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 67 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accounting/Finance while trying to finish my degree. Its really difficult working full time, taking care of the family and my little one while commuting back and forth over 150 miles a day to VA. Then try to find time to maintain a good fitness program and complete my studies. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by ash4557 on 04-07-2008 05:28 AM
Message 68 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a General Contractor and Part Time Corporate Pilot. I'm tired of building things, but it pays the bills so I can do what I really love to do. FLY!!!
Message 69 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Office Monkey (admin work as a day job)
Chauffer to 9 yr old boy's karate and baseball and 13 yr old girl's softball
Pizza delivery chick
Blackjack Dealer
State Guard (reserves to National Guard)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

Message 70 of 212
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.