Re: What's your day job?

Mad Scientist
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Frequent Contributor
thotgal320

I have 3 daughters ages 13, 15 and 20 and I am a single mom so that makes me a cook, maid, financial adviser, accountant, oh yea and a taxi driver, lol. What I have been getting paid to do the past 20 years is Retail Management.
3MTA3

CSR for a credit card company. 
Established Member
cruise_bone

CPA & CFP
Valued Member
cybele

I am a civil engineer in the water and wastewater resources field. So, I get to design the pipelines that bring water to your house and the sewers that take your waste away. However, since I only graduated a year ago, I mainly just draft in the design AutoCAD. I tell people I draw lines on the computer all day and get paid well doing it.
Established Member
grneyes

I am an Insurance Fraud Analyst for a major health insurance company, mother of 2 and full-time graduate student. Oh, also part-time student of myFico... :smileyvery-happy:
FICOs
3/24/08 EQ 581 TU 509 EX 517
3/14/08 EQ 547
2/21/08 EQ 507
Established Contributor
TexMontana

International supermodel / newspaper circulation district manager.
Ok, I'm not a supermodel.
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Established Contributor
sl

I'm a tax accountant and cannot wait until April 16th!!!
Contributor
InfinitiG35

Day job: graphic/web designer
Night job: office assistant at a law firm
Chase Slate: $4,800 | Upromise World: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $3,000 | Credit One Bank: $1,500 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Discover: $300
Established Contributor
contractor

Duh.....I'm a Contractor. Actually, I am a Project Manager for a Commercial Construction Company. We are licensed in several western states. Build malls, offices, etc. Mostly I scream at people all day and travel a couple days each week. I love it. I used to be a cop back east, this is equally fun and pays much better.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}