Did you mean: 

What's your day job?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's your day job?

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I am a retired ws9 computer guidance systems supervisor and retired TSGT from the AIR FORCE RESERVE.

Do you think that you could figure out how to fix ScoreWatch? Smiley Tongue

Would I could I would, unfortnautely I was a aircraft computer guidance tech with the Air Force .
Message 81 of 212
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I am a retired ws9 computer guidance systems supervisor and retired TSGT from the AIR FORCE RESERVE.
Do you think that you could figure out how to fix ScoreWatch? Smiley Tongue
Would I could I would, unfortnautely I was a aircraft computer guidance tech with the Air Force .
Well, a guided missile skimming about 6 inches over might stir it back to life! Smiley Wink (j/k, admins)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 82 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm retired from the international air cargo and ocean freight industry. (ie: a glorified reservations agent for export cargo)
Message 83 of 212
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

Thanks Hauling! My kids already know the importance of good credit they learned from my mistakes hence the crappy car we have and tiny condo we rent Smiley Wink My youngest says he's going to have a 1000 Fico!!!Smiley Very Happy
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 84 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fourth grade teacher/part-time tutor
Message 85 of 212
jacq
New Contributor

I work in EMS. Hopefully one day to be a paramedic instructor or bridge over to flight nursing.
Message 86 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

collections Smiley Wink
Message 87 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, yeah. Kids:
Older son at Berklee Music College in Boston,  younger son is a junior in highschool and is a Magic:The Gathering champion. Don't even ask me what that means. All I know is it involves a lot of expensive cards.
DH is a musician, like me.
Message 88 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im with you hauling!!!  3 in. might be better!
Message 89 of 212
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

I am:
Mom to 2 hellions still at home 16 yr old girl, almost 13 yr old boy
Bookkeeper/fill-in (framer, sheetrocker, etc.)for our small construction company
Part time student (seeking degree in Accounting & Business Mgmt)
Part time Waitress( this is the moneymaker that keeps everything afloat believe it or not!)
Bookkeeper for small local convenience store

And of course...aspiring Ficoholic!Smiley Wink
Message 90 of 212
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.