cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of vehicle(s) do you guys own?

tag
fezwhy
Regular Contributor

Re: What type of vehicle(s) do you guys own?

Just sold my 2004 lesabre and now I drive a 98 honda accord. The bad part is I sold my car and now my honda doesn't start. Just my luck too. The neighbor helped me replace the rotor on the distributor and broke the screw off. Now I am trying to find some way to drill it out without ruining the threads. Or I may have to buy a new distributor which is several hundred dollars new.
Message 81 of 272
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

2009 Lexis 600 HL

Trouble free car with lots of sensors that make driving a breeze like radar cruise control and proximity sensors around the exterior.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 82 of 272
TFD2HOUSE
Established Member

I have a 98 Chevy Z71, second owner, daily driver, well maintained over the years and still rolling wherever I want to go.

82 Chevy C10 mild built 350/350 engine/tranny, black over red paint, basically a never ending project. Not crazy fast or a show truck but it gets me from a to b fairly quick and has left a fair few in its dust. And it allows me the opportunity to "donate" to local law enforcement! ;-)
Message 83 of 272
PhoenixDown
New Contributor

I had a 2006 Honda Civic EX sedan until recently. 99k miles on it and purred like a kitten. Amazing gas mileage for a non-hybrid and she was a lot of fun to drive.

I am now the proud owner of a 2013 fully loaded Camry hybrid. 0% financing offer was too good to pass up. Its a little better on gas but has the extra's I was looking for.

I - REALLY - wanted the 2013 Lexus GS450 hybrid ... fun, sporty, great on gas but the monthly payments ended up being too high for consideration. Oh well Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 272
benandjerry
Regular Contributor

2014 Mazda 6 GT with all the bells and whistles. Bought it in April, first car I have bought (and financed) in the USA :-)

$1250                $4000              $15,000            $11,000         $1000(secured)      CLOSED!                  $5000        2.65%:
Starting Score: 0 (03/01/13) &Current Score: TU FICO 791 CK755 CS747 QZ747 &Goal Score: 750 new goal:800 garden since 03/21/14
Message 85 of 272
Katzen
Established Member

I have a 2013 Mazda2, it's a great city/commuter car!

Message 86 of 272
Eightiron
Contributor

2012 Taurus.  It's an old man car I know, but all of my customers are older.  I think they respect me more because of it.

Gardening now for that spring harvest Entered 9/4/13 leaving 4/14
Message 87 of 272
Poki
Valued Member

@Eightiron wrote:

2012 Taurus.  It's an old man car I know, but all of my customers are older.  I think they respect me more because of it.

The new Taurus is a good car, you shouldn't put it down. Smiley Happy
"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 88 of 272
Eightiron
Contributor

@Poki wrote:

@Eightiron wrote:

The new Taurus is a good car, you shouldn't put it down. Smiley Happy

I'm not putting it down.  I bought it and love driving it.  But being 25 spending that much money on a car.  I would rather be driving something a little more fun.  But customers pay the bills...

Gardening now for that spring harvest Entered 9/4/13 leaving 4/14
Message 89 of 272
patbrown85

2012 Nissan Frontier-work truck. crew cab, 4wd, contractors canopy. Love it, first new vehicle ever purchased. Gets consistent 20-21 mpg loaded with tools.

Old '91 Nissan truck (I still own it) gets 16-17 mpg and it is a 4 cylinder engine...

Message 90 of 272
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.