cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of vehicle(s) do you guys own?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: What type of vehicle(s) do you guys own?

Got another one a few days ago, have a 99 ford taurus wagon SE now as well as the 96 kia sephia.  I was supposed to sell the kia once I got this new car but the insurance is so cheap im having a hard time selling it off Smiley Tongue  Its nice having a larger car with storage and a tiny gas saver.  One for the family and one to get to work, I probably save about the same in gas as the new insurance costs by not driving the new car to work.

Message 221 of 272
Josh611
Regular Contributor

2000 Dodge Intrepid, 175k

Once this dies, I'll be getting a new/used Malibu or something else. Hopefully this last me until this time next year.

Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 222 of 272
Stralem
Established Contributor

No car yet, but planning on getting either a Jetta GLI, Mazda 3, or the new Acura ILX that was recently revealed at the Chicago Auto Show.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 223 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an 02 Mitsubishi Galant with 160k miles and a 2010 Dodge Challenger with 48k miles.

Won't sell my Galant ever!

Message 224 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine: 2005 Acura TL

His: 2006 Suzuki GXS-R

Ours: 2009 Acura MDX

Once I'm finished paying off my attorney ($18k ouch!), I'll be replacing the TL with an Audi Heart

Message 225 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an 89 325i (e30) coupe fully restored, alpine white on navy blue leather interior. Going for a 993 next.
Message 226 of 272
Lyythine
Established Contributor

2014 Tesla Model S - under 5k miles (I bought this to make me feel better about the Range Rover - and because I think its a great looking car)

2012 Audi Q5 - 110k miles (currently looking to trade-in) Its my every day work travel car

2012 Range Rover Supercharged - 50k miles?

Message 227 of 272
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2015 Chrysler 200C AWD

How are you liking it? Did you test drive the Subaru Legacy?

Sorry for the late response.  I love it so far. No I didn't txt drive the legacy although I hear irpts a very nice car.  I had a 2005 Chrysler 300 and had good luck with it so I decide to stick with Chrysler 

I expected you to drive a Bentley, Irish Smiley Wink

Message 228 of 272
RushXTC
Established Contributor

2015 Mustang GT

Message 229 of 272
Anonymous
Not applicable

A used 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix with 100K miles I bought 1 1/2 years ago.

I only have a 3 mile commute and put on about 1100 miles a year. In the past I've owned a new Mustang Cobra convertible and a new Mercedes SLK roadster.

Once I hit about 45 I started losing interest in flashy cars and started looking at them as simple transportation. The fact that I only spend about 15-20 minutes a day in them makes a difference too.

Message 230 of 272
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.