cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

I am curious...

How many credit cards does it hold?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

Re: What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

@DigitalArk wrote:

I am curious...

How many credit cards does it hold?

This is a good question.  I have a tri-fold that I'm going to replace soon because it bends some of the cards.  

Message 2 of 39
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I have a checkbook style wallet and it has several slots in it. I like being able to keep my cash, cards and checkbook all in one.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 3 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I use my back pocket wallet for my cards, no electronic all in 1 wallet. It can hold 25 cards but I only carry 3 as the 3 are the ones I use everyday out of my entire pack of cards.

Message 4 of 39
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

I have a Valentino wallet. It only holds 4 cards but thats the most i would want to carry at once. Could you imagine the fallout of losing all of ones credit cards at the same time.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 5 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

Most of the time I would only have 5 credit cards on me. It's really more than enough. If I have sign up bonuses to meet, then I may take out a certain card and replace it with that.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

I carry 3 or 4 in the thinnest leather billfold I can find.  

Message 7 of 39
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Bi Fold with 2 bill slots and 8 CC slots.

Message 8 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

I have a bi-fold...has hidden section with 6 slots on the left, and a main one with 5 slots on the right. each slot can hold 2-3 cards.

And it also has a zipper section, so I could cheat and put more there Smiley Tongue I usually put gift cards and reward cards in that one, along with some miscellaenous ones (AAA, blood donor card, health insurance cards, etc.)

Message 9 of 39
baller4life
Super Contributor

I carry a regular Coach billfold then for cards I don't carry, I found this on Ebay. Holds 18 cards:

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.