cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

@bigblue7722 wrote:

I just bought this wallet. I have to have all my cards on me or else im afraid I will lose them. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fossil-wallet-durrant-bifold-gusset-traveler?ID=885350&CategoryID...

Nice...and not too expensive. The color is great.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 31 of 39
Longroad
Established Contributor

@bigblue7722 wrote:

I just bought this wallet. I have to have all my cards on me or else im afraid I will lose them. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fossil-wallet-durrant-bifold-gusset-traveler?ID=885350&CategoryID...

Mine is very similar to that. Holds 12 cards comfortably. Made of sharkskin so it should wear forever. Picked it up from a local guy last time i was in Mexico

Message 32 of 39
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

I use a bifold with six card slots and one bill compartment.

Message 33 of 39
Jeff007245
Regular Contributor

I got sick and tired of having Rewards Club Cards and excess Cards laying around and went ahead and bought a Credit Card Organizer. I'm using an Alpline Swiss bifold wallet with the following specs:

• Genuine Leather (Lambskin)
  • 23 Card Slots including an ID Window
  • Professional Looking Pocket Seretary
  • Multiple Card slots and 2 full size bill sections
  • Measures: 7 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1/2" when empty
  • With 9 stitches to 1" this is a well crafted and durable wallet.

You can buy it on Amazon for like 20 bucks or so. Pretty cheap, has a pouch, fits many cards, and gets the job done.

Garden
2/16/14
|*****1/2014 - NPSL*****| *4/2011 6,000 CL* |*11/2011 - 5,000 CL*| *9/2012 - 850 CL* | *1/2014 - 500 CL* |*2/2014 - 6,000 CL*|
Message 34 of 39
hacsx2
New Contributor

I divide my cards up.  Those that I will use go in my LV wallet.  Like someone said it also cost more than the cash I usually have in it. 

those that I do not use goes into my little booklet.  Wife found this for me at mochi Things.  

It is a good place to organized my cards.  I don't need to carry all the card.  I switch them out when needed.

So it is neatly organized in the holder.  Mine is the blue-ish one.

EX: 747 (12/27) EQ:716 (11/6) TU: 703 (11/6) CK: 735
CC:
CSP $5000; BOA Rewards: $5000; Citi Platinum: $2600; UNFCU $500; BCP $6000; Wells Fargo reward $10k; Line of credit $10k ; Discover IT $7500; BML$1000; Citi TYP $5000; Chase Freedom $4000
Message 35 of 39
NotUsher
Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:
I see that they print "Aspinal of London" on it, and underneath they print "England". Just in case you forget where London is located.

Is it easy to get the building access card out, then? My current wallet had a problem with that, and now the lining in that slot has peeled from the leather, making reinserting my building access card a bit awkward.

They sure do make common cow leather sound fancy though, don't they?

Mine's an RFID card, so it kind just sits in there. No in and out needed.

Trying it now, though, doesn't seem like an issue. That middle pocket is lined in suede or felt or whatever and it slides no problem. 

Message 36 of 39
colinstu
Regular Contributor

I bought one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004A7YLPY A "Levi's Men's Extra Capacity Slimfold Wallet" it's not a bad wallet. My old wallet only had spaces for 2-4 cards (they could be stacked but that was a pain!). This new one has spots for 9 cards as well as some other cubby holes for sticking other papers and paper cards. The wallet is quite chunky though. It's not the fattest wallet I've seen but not very slim either. It's built very well though, the leather + stictching + canvas is very nice. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 37 of 39
Galaim
Contributor

I use a Coach "mini skinny" wallet that has two card slots, an ID slot and a zippered center section. It holds ~6 cards including ID if not overstuffed. I keep my debit cards in it and my 2 most frequently used CCs as well as my ID, domestic partner certification and health cards.

For all my others, including a handful of business cards, I use a Henri Bendel mini card case that holds ~25 cards comfortably. It's just a little leather box with a snap flap, similar to this one, but lime green and not striped. It's leather lined with a nice heavy duty fabric that doesn't rip or pull out.

Gardening since 12/01/13 with an escape on 4/22/14 for a good cause
Scores: 05/01/10: thin file/no score 08/11/11: 620 all (mortgage FICO) 04/25/14: 705 TU (Barclay) 695 EX (FNBO) 621 EQ (FAKO) In My Wallet:: Wells Rewards Visa $7k, Care Credit $5k, Wells Care Credit $3.6k, NFBO Overstock $4.5k, BarclayCard $2.5k, Capital One $300, Chase $1.8k, Lane Bryant $1.75k, QVC $1.7k, Best Buy $1k, Chase Amazon Visa $500, Target RED $500, Torrid (Comenity) $350, Macys $300, TOTAL $31k CL, 36% util

Message 38 of 39
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

I use an LV card holder .. fits in my front pocket and I only carry 2 x CC 1 x Debit , DL and insurance card

I also just bought that swiss wallet card holder that someone recommended to store my CCs that I dont carry

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.