Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: What wallet do you use?

Most compact and slimmest possible.

Mine holds 3 cards and a single ID.  My only requirement is the wallet be made of leather.  I've had mine and used the same one for over 10 years.

Contributor
londonhogfan

I'm for a slim bi-fold as well. Enough room for a DL on one side and 3 card slots (that hold 5 or 6 cards) on the other.

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Regular Contributor
solstice00

Now that I have seen all possible variations of wallets, let me tell you how I keep my little animal skin close to me.

I ordered it as soon as they started the project. Got mine in the first batch they sent. :smileywink:

http://www.wallettrackr.com

(battery life - 18 months and range is 100ft)

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Regular Contributor
solstice00

By the way I love the ad.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Frequent Contributor
E150GT

I made my own wallet out of paper and tape. It holds all of my credit cards and identification. Its really thin and fits nicely in my pocket. I got tired of the george costanza wallet being a literal pain in the butt, 

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $18k
EQ-742 EX-702 TU-737
New Visitor
Jasonparker

Iam a person cares little about what kind of my wallet is but what is inside. Most of my wallet is like this:

http://www.shopfromshop.com/products/Long-Pattern-Black-Soft-Leather-Men%27s-Wallet.html

Established Member
pinipig523

This is my wallet - being 30, I've had a few wallets but this is my favorite.  

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Men/Small-Leather-Goods/products/Billfold-Wal...

It's a Louis Vuitton, black leather... no ostentatious LV symbol plastered across the wallet... just a small LV at the bottom that is easy to miss.

Frequent Contributor
JollehRoger

[ Edited ]

This is the wallet I am using at the moment and I love it. It smells great too.

Link

It's from Cabelas and it's made of Kangaroo leather. I love money clip wallets. Whenever I find ones like this, where the money clip is on the inside like that, I buy it right away. I guess it's a bit of an obession for me.

Scores: TU - 756 (Discover FICO - 10/01/2014), EQ - 716 (MyFico FICO - 12/1/2013)
Current Cards: NFCU cashRewards Sig - 5k, Amex BCE - 6.8k, Discover It - 5k, Citi Dividend WE- 5k, Chase Freedom - 2.5k
Last App: 6/10/2014. In the garden for a few years.
Regular Contributor
Volpes

Well, I just received a wallet in the mail (Timberland) and I'm disappointing. $18 down the drain I prefer slim wallets, so I'm going to give Slimmy a try. I really loved my old wallet, but its shedding and falling apart (I guess many years of service will do that); cant seem to find an exact replacement. Went ahead and ordered a Slimmy wallet in Mocha: http://www.koyono.com/Slimmy-Wallet-Alternative-p/m17546.htm

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}