Wow that is very nice!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 46
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: What wallet do you use?

@eddie84 wrote:

Currently I'm using Montblanc NightFlight. Smiley Tongue

Is it perforated in the middle? I really like this!!! It matches my starwalker pen too Smiley Very Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 22 of 46
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

Currently I'm using Montblanc NightFlight. Smiley Tongue

Is it perforated in the middle? I really like this!!! It matches my starwalker pen too Smiley Very Happy

Haha nope, it's not perforated in the middle.  It's a really nice wallet and yes, it'll go with your MB pen (that's one of the reasons I bought it Smiley Tongue).  Might have to search for one though.. not sure if Montblanc still make these since they're from an older collection.

Message 23 of 46
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Message 24 of 46
cjesser15
Contributor

My fiance' bought me this one for my birthday a couple months ago:

https://www.ridgewallet.com/

I have the black aluminum, with a money clip.  I like it a lot.  It can be a little tricky getting cards out of it at times but you get used to it.  

Message 25 of 46
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Something akin to this, but made by Fossil. It is less than $20 at the outlet. I have a dark brown and a light cognac version. They hold up well and I can keep it in any pant or jacket pocket. They frequently receive compliments. The only caveat, throwing metal credit cards in it stiffens the feel and makes it a bit more difficult to remove cards or ID. It holds 4 credit cards and my ID. Typically, I don't carry cash. For the cards I don't frequently use, they're kept in my work bag in a billfold style credit card holder.

Message 26 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using the Flipside wallet. I've had it for 2 yrs now. Its durable and Iike how the cards slide in and out. I'm constatnly complimented on how cool my wallet is when I use it in stores. It has RFID protection as well. Its a great wallet.

https://www.flipsidewallet.com/products/flipside-3x-walletFlipSideWallet.jpg

Message 27 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh the good old wallet dilema...I have had way too many over the last few years. A few full sized "check" wallets that were much too big for most of my pants. I finally settled on the Rapha credit card wallet. Perfect size and IMO really good looking. 

-Sin

Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a cheapy wallet I got for free in the mail but was thinking about getting an rfid blocking one but they are expensive and big so still looking around.  Cool thread though.

Message 29 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depends on what day it is as to what cards I am carrying but my two leather wallets never change.

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.