cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you buy & what's your min payment?

tag
vpae
Established Contributor

What would you buy & what's your min payment?

Seeing as how some of us are bored gardening.. We should come up with some games to keep us from apping, like..

• Take your total CL across all cards as a single $. Now, if you could spend it without having to pay it back on one or two items, what would you buy and how close could you get to the CL? Smiley Very Happy

• Or if you maxed out your total CL on all of your cards... and you did have to pay it back. What would your monthly minimum payment be? lol Smiley Surprised

I think I would get a McLaren MP4-12C, or maybe 2 Nissan GT-Rs in case I crash the first one lol. This would bring my very close to my CL after taxes.

And if I averaged out my APR on my total CL, I think my total minimum payment would be like $4600 a month. hah! 

You?

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: What would you buy & what's your min payment?

World trip.

I'm on Tylenol 3 right now, so I'm too stoned for calculating minimum payments.Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.