Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What your daily phone

iPhone 5s

Message 41 of 57
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

iphone 5s -- upgraded too late to now upgrade to get the 6 or 6+ unfortunately.
Message 42 of 57
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S5

Message 43 of 57
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Irisa wrote:

Samsung Galaxy S5

^^me too.

Message 44 of 57
baller4life
Super Contributor

HTC M8.. love it! Was going to get a Galaxy S5 but got tired of waiting for the rumored 32gb version. So went with M8 32gb and with 32gb sd card, I'm packing 64. Ohhhh yeahhh Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noone here has a windows phone? I have the nokia 635 formerly had 521 before that samsung galaxies and apple phones. Ever since i witched to windows tho man ....

1) free or almost free phone

2) unlocked

3) prepaid carrier for 30-35 bucks for all the texting talking and data i need. and if i do not like someone i can up and switch asap!

4) currently with cricket which has at&t coverage and kind of pitty my friends with at&t plans who are paying way more as a base plan and who get misbilled by at&t all the time but have no choice but to stay on contracts as they get fancier phones.

5) i acutally like tiles on my phone -- i can get an update at a glance of my newsfeeds, friends and spurs scores....

6) windows integration with my work and home computer means i can work on documents when waiting in line, at airports, whereever...

7) never expected to say this but the microsoft store customer service is amazing! 

the one downside is that there are occasionally apps i want that do not exist for the windows phone. e.g. there is no aha. But there is always an excellent alternative -- in the case of aha for example there is pandora-- o I have not foudnmyself limited in what i can do with the phone...

By my esitmation i am saving about 1k every 2 yrs, while upgrading my phone every 1-2 yrs and keeping the old ones unlocked so if i do break one i have immediate back up.  And on that phone,  have dropped the lumia 521 on the  parking lot cement -- there is a little scuff on the very very corner only and no broken glass or anything.So i have yet to actually use the backup.....

Message 46 of 57
baller4life
Super Contributor

I use Cricket too. $55 monthly unlimited talk,text and 10gb data. Have AT&T phone and use their network at a fraction of the cost! Sweet deal!
Message 47 of 57
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
I use Cricket too. $55 monthly unlimited talk,text and 10gb data. Have AT&T phone and use their network at a fraction of the cost! Sweet deal!

i am thikning of switching to either straightalk or tmob prepaid when my contract is done. I don't need all those minutes i hardly talk on the phone lol Anything you miss about having post paid plan?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 48 of 57
baller4life
Super Contributor

Not at all.. no difference whatsoever.
Message 49 of 57
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Not at all.. no difference whatsoever.

my question is do those mifi cell towers you can put in your house do they work with pre paid plans? where i live i get barely any service no matter if its vzw, att, tmobile or whmever. I have 6 months before i am off contract tho sadly. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.