Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What your daily phone

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: What your daily phone

Oh I never even heard of those. I live in Houston. So I have access to AT&T towers all over.
Message 51 of 57
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

I am waiting for my 6 plus to get here... impatiently

Message 52 of 57
esburns
Established Member

iPhone 5S

The MYFICO app doesn't have the community does it?

Discover IT 8500 - NASA FCU Platinum 5000 - PayPal Extras 4500 - Barclays NFL Extra Points 4000 - Amazon Store Card 4000
Menards 3500 - AMEX Everday 3200 - Capital One Rewards 2000 Walmart 1200 BOA Cash Rewards 2000 - WF LOC 14000

Current Scores TU 682 EX 646 EQ 654 as of 5/8/2015 - Entered Garden 5/7/2015 - Goal to stay gardening until 8/1/2017
Message 53 of 57
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@esburns wrote:

iPhone 5S

Negative.

Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I use Cricket too. $55 monthly unlimited talk,text and 10gb data. Have AT&T phone and use their network at a fraction of the cost! Sweet deal!

i am thikning of switching to either straightalk or tmob prepaid when my contract is done. I don't need all those minutes i hardly talk on the phone lol Anything you miss about having post paid plan?

my history: cingular/att for a few years, then verizon for  > 10 yrs post paid.Switched to net10 for 1 yr, then t-mobile for 2 yrs and now cricket. When Iw as on net10 i was on the at&t network.

Post paid plans have better customer service. Take for example T-mobile which has both post and pre paid plans. You are simply a second tier customer. When my phone broke within warranty, they were clueless about the procedure to exchange it (which are different for the two types of customers and the ones for the pre paid plans are worse). Took 3 times as long as they should because it was just not a priority for them, they of course have no loaner phones for pre-paid plans and way less tracking of what is going on. I believe i had to go through 6 tiers of escalations to get to a person who could actually look into what happened. It is why I moved away from T-mobile. 

When you talk to customer service yoau re more likely to ttalk to someone who is reading from a script. They also have no felxibility to offer you anything to compensate for when they screw up.

I also miss a little bit the phone bill report of whom i call the most. 

Ok so pretty much you hope yo do not need a customer service. It is why i unlocked my t-mobiel phoen btu still got a free phoen when i switched to cricket. This way I have a backup. I'd always recommend getting a backup for the pre-paid options. 

The who i call for most is just not worth the extra price for paying the post-paid so i ignore it.

On the plus side:

I love being to switch when i get fed up with one company to another... or when one offer a better free or almost free phone that i want. i switched out of net10 not because their plans were bad, simply the t-mobile phoens at the time were cheaper for the smart phones. I am however not plannign to go back to t-mobiel for a logn time as a rpepaid customer due to customer service. 

I like saving the money. Well technically I spend them on a dinner out with my fiancee.... 

Message 55 of 57
esburns
Established Member

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@esburns wrote:

iPhone 5S

Negative.

That's a bummer!

Discover IT 8500 - NASA FCU Platinum 5000 - PayPal Extras 4500 - Barclays NFL Extra Points 4000 - Amazon Store Card 4000
Menards 3500 - AMEX Everday 3200 - Capital One Rewards 2000 Walmart 1200 BOA Cash Rewards 2000 - WF LOC 14000

Current Scores TU 682 EX 646 EQ 654 as of 5/8/2015 - Entered Garden 5/7/2015 - Goal to stay gardening until 8/1/2017
Message 56 of 57
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curious to what phone MyFico members carry.

I alternate between a iPhone 5S and a HTC M8.

Sucks that on android the MyFico app does not exist.

What do you carry? 

I don't carry a phone.  Mine is still attached to my house.  Smiley Very Happy  I am "old" fashioned.  If people want to talk to me,  they leave a message at home.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.