12-27-2013 01:25 PM - edited 12-27-2013 01:26 PM
No new apps in 2014
1 HP at mid year to get Discover CL high enough for serious home repair project
Get Discover APR reduced from 11.24 to 9.99
Reduce from seven cards to five
The middle two aren't totally in my control of course, but I can try.
Oh yeah, get all three scores over 760 and keep them there and growing.
12-28-2013 07:43 PM
- Stay in the garden and reach gold in June 2014.
- Raise credit score all 3 CRA to 670 by March 2014; with the hope of 700 by June 2014.
- Keep rebuilding for 2014. At the end of 2014 look into home loans for 2015- Purchase my first house!
12-31-2013 08:57 AM
01-16-2014 12:20 PM
No new apps or CLI's that are hps this year.
Get rid of my revolver debt.
Get my name as a co-signer off my cousins student loan finally.
Get all three scores over 800. My score gos over 800 offten but falls back to 790s. I want all three over 800
01-19-2014 03:00 PM
Increase my level of Financial Literacy and how not to use debt to pay for expenses.
01-29-2014 06:53 PM
- new car
- have QuicksilverOne cards pc'd to QS World Mastercards with at least 5K limits
- put enough spend on Barclays Arrival for free flights to pay for at least one more free flight on Arrival along with sign up bonus
- finally finish this court case so my ex wife can begin paying child support.
01-31-2014 09:08 AM
- Payoff debt
- Double my available credit (currently very low compared to income)
- Build a substantial savings buffer
- Scores above 720 in preparation for a 2015 house purchase
For everything else:
- Release my first personal iPhone app to the App Store (I'm an enterprise app developer, so all my work is internal, proprietary, and secret).
- Lose 80 pounds, or whatever is possible. I've dropped 12 in January already. Now it will slow down and I'll have to kick up working out.
- Learn Russian (took a semester in college, want to pick it back up).
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO