cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I called CSR about CSR, I got hit by AA from AA card, because of CO from CO.

tag
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Re: When I called CSR about CSR, I got hit by AA from AA card, because of CO from CO.

@creditguy wrote:

I'll assume this is an attempt at humor, however it's only funny if it can be understood. Care to enlighten us further? 

Trust me. It's not funny. 

Message 11 of 14
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: When I called CSR about CSR, I got hit by AA from AA card, because of CO from CO.

@DrZoidberg wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

I'll assume this is an attempt at humor, however it's only funny if it can be understood. Care to enlighten us further? 

It may not be funny but I thought the meaning was pretty obvious.   Perhaps getting it is a sign you have been here too long!

Message 12 of 14
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

@DrZoidberg wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

sadly, not everyone can be matt groening. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

I thought it was mildly entertaining just because the way people use abbreviations and acronyms around here, they shouldn't assume everyone, (especially newbies) knows what they are talking about, YKWIM? Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.