Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did your profile name come from?

tag
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

Where did your profile name come from?

Email names, screen names, profile names.....

Where did yours come from?

atlast...was a random thought and the beginning of a rewarding trip
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 1 of 83
82 REPLIES 82
diva0969
Regular Contributor

Re: Where did your profile name come from?

Somebody called me diva several years ago, and the numbers are my birth month and year. 
Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 12/29/15 FICO EQ: 643 EXP: 667 TU: 670
Goal: 750

Message 2 of 83
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Mine was because I had to come up with something, and cripes, I dunno, I was trying to haul my score up after losing 50 points on a 30-day late, and so I just typed it in.

If I had had any idea at all how much I'd have to type it, I'd certainly have gone with something else. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 83
demi
Established Contributor

Years ago, when I first started on EBAY and had to come up with a name, I chose Demi because I was looking for demitasse cups (collect them). My name on ebay (although have not bought anything for a while) is now dcuplady...not for my bra size (hardly, barely a c) but demitasse cups.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found a house that fit "our" needs...but I was having issues with shady brokers. I did a search on...well I can't remember...but I ended up on FICO forums. I had to register to post so "ourhouse" became my screen name...404 is my area code.
Message 5 of 83
fused
Moderator Emeritus

fused has it's origins from refused...as in I refused to make out with CAs. LoL

Message Edited by fused on 05-31-2008 05:28 PM
Message 6 of 83
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

llecs comes from our business name. L & L E-Commerce Solutions or llecs.com.
Message 7 of 83
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

In midnight voices softer than a dove's
We shall talk superbly of our lost loves
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't know if this will get edited, but here goes.

i used to have a screen name of dnm45227 (initials and number i'd rather not decipher) and a duck avatar because when we were dating my wife used to sing a version of the old "rubber ducky you make bath time so much fun song". it went something like rubbered dougie you make bed time so much fun.

well hauling made quack about the duck being called to a credit frenzy and i started using an aka as ducky in my sig, then changed my screen name altogether.

on a side note i now have rubber ducks from london, boston, washington, and a hooters in hollywood. since we travel so much now we're always on the look out for rubber ducks from places we visit.

Message Edited by imducky on 05-31-2008 11:26 PM
Message 9 of 83
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I wouldn't dare touch that post! Smiley Very Happy

I will never be able to hear that song again without a little flicker of trauma...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.