cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is your families favorite vacation spot???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where is your families favorite vacation spot???

When I close the door to the bathroom, my two youngest girls will say, "Mom, girls can see girls!" as they try to push the door open. My other kids will wander into my room and ask all kinds of homework questions, tell me there's a phone call, etc., while they stand outside the door. And I'm always like, "Can I just pee alone, please?"

Your lunch hour does sound like heaven. Reading alone? Bliss.

Message 31 of 32
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

Re: Where is your families favorite vacation spot???

When our DDs were small, we loved Surfside Beach, just south of Myrtle Beach SC. We went last summer and it just isn't the same place. Surfside Beach was still family oriented, but the beach houses are looking weathered and worn.

Myrtle Beach no longer has the Pavillion, it has been torn down. The "strip" where we used to cruise for hours as teenagers, no longer has bustling businesses along the street, most of them were closed down, almost a ghost town atmosphere now.

Charleston SC is our new vacation spot!