Established Contributor
thankfulheart

Re: Where will you be in four years?

Interesting question, particularly since I am coming up on the 4th anniversary of a life-changing decision/experience which led me down the path where I am today.

In 4 years from now, I will be 51 years old and mother of 4 adults (youngest will be 18 then!).  Fairly certain the youngest 2 will stay with me for awhile into adulthood and I'm OK with that; they're pretty neat people and our house that we are supposed to close on this week is built with that in mind.

I will have moved at least once within my company and will be considering going back to school for a PhD as I am a glutton for educational punishment.  I will be working on the 2 books I have in process now (not novels, I'm in no hurry to finish them, might become part of the PhD thing).

800 FICO (hey, a girl can dream!), relatively little debt, although if the price is right, there may be a new car in there around that time. 

The biggest thing, though, as a PP said, was to be happy and share as much joy as I can. I'm very blessed to be in my job and my industry where opportunities abound for that.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

100% out of debt within two years (no mortgage or car payment right now).  I am down to (cc/loan debt) $15,000 from $30,000.  My sons student debt is now paid to $1700 after this month.  I hope I am able to donate more to causes I really care about. 

My plan is to work, at least another 10 years, with 8 years toward saving as much as possible.  In four years, I hope to be reaching toward that goal. 

Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Hopefully I'll be in my career.  And hopefully I won't be living in the same place...

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards
FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}