Established Contributor

Re: Where will you be in four years?

Interesting question, particularly since I am coming up on the 4th anniversary of a life-changing decision/experience which led me down the path where I am today.

In 4 years from now, I will be 51 years old and mother of 4 adults (youngest will be 18 then!).  Fairly certain the youngest 2 will stay with me for awhile into adulthood and I'm OK with that; they're pretty neat people and our house that we are supposed to close on this week is built with that in mind.

I will have moved at least once within my company and will be considering going back to school for a PhD as I am a glutton for educational punishment.  I will be working on the 2 books I have in process now (not novels, I'm in no hurry to finish them, might become part of the PhD thing).

800 FICO (hey, a girl can dream!), relatively little debt, although if the price is right, there may be a new car in there around that time. 

The biggest thing, though, as a PP said, was to be happy and share as much joy as I can. I'm very blessed to be in my job and my industry where opportunities abound for that.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Senior Contributor

100% out of debt within two years (no mortgage or car payment right now).  I am down to (cc/loan debt) $15,000 from $30,000.  My sons student debt is now paid to $1700 after this month.  I hope I am able to donate more to causes I really care about. 

My plan is to work, at least another 10 years, with 8 years toward saving as much as possible.  In four years, I hope to be reaching toward that goal. 

Frequent Contributor

Hopefully I'll be in my career.  And hopefully I won't be living in the same place...

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards
FICO: TU 795 Last App: November 2012
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.