Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where will you be in four years?

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Re: Where will you be in four years?

Interesting question, particularly since I am coming up on the 4th anniversary of a life-changing decision/experience which led me down the path where I am today.

In 4 years from now, I will be 51 years old and mother of 4 adults (youngest will be 18 then!).  Fairly certain the youngest 2 will stay with me for awhile into adulthood and I'm OK with that; they're pretty neat people and our house that we are supposed to close on this week is built with that in mind.

I will have moved at least once within my company and will be considering going back to school for a PhD as I am a glutton for educational punishment.  I will be working on the 2 books I have in process now (not novels, I'm in no hurry to finish them, might become part of the PhD thing).

800 FICO (hey, a girl can dream!), relatively little debt, although if the price is right, there may be a new car in there around that time. 

The biggest thing, though, as a PP said, was to be happy and share as much joy as I can. I'm very blessed to be in my job and my industry where opportunities abound for that.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 31 of 33
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

100% out of debt within two years (no mortgage or car payment right now).  I am down to (cc/loan debt) $15,000 from $30,000.  My sons student debt is now paid to $1700 after this month.  I hope I am able to donate more to causes I really care about. 

My plan is to work, at least another 10 years, with 8 years toward saving as much as possible.  In four years, I hope to be reaching toward that goal. 

Message 32 of 33
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Hopefully I'll be in my career.  And hopefully I won't be living in the same place...

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.