cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card gives you the most ATTENTION ?

tag
Guinness
Contributor

Re: Which card gives you the most ATTENTION ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Whose who commented on the Ritz, do you also own a CSP?

Yes I own both and the Ritz is heavier and feels and sounds like metal while the CSP has a plasticy feel to it.  People have commented you can use the Ritz card like a nija star if thrown at someone it would hurt.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even places with a JCB sticker on the door ask about it because they've never actually seen it before.

Also, when I handed my CSP to a cashier with a sling on one arm, he said "what, you wanna break the other arm too?"

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guinness wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whose who commented on the Ritz, do you also own a CSP?

Yes I own both and the Ritz is heavier and feels and sounds like metal while the CSP has a plasticy feel to it.  People have commented you can use the Ritz card like a nija star if thrown at someone it would hurt.

Yeah one of the perks of the CSP was the fact that its made of metal.  Having handled a Centurion quite frequently at my college job, i knew i wanted a credit card that was metal and attainable.  I was a bit disappointed when i received the CSP as it simply didnt have the same heft and substance and as you said almost feels like plastic.

So for the attention **bleep** like me: Ritz > CSP

[/thread]

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your cards give you attention? I must be getting the wrong ones. All mine are inanimate.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.