Did you mean: 

Which cell phone company...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cell phone company...

@laz98 wrote:
yes, & yes, so i guess it's more than 2 Smiley Tongue

Ah, that's nice to know. Smiley Happy I know she has had 6 Palm Treo Pros because I was there each time to pick up the phone from the FedEx delivery person.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had T-Mobile since 2003, I have never had a problem with this company
Message 32 of 35
JMN
Frequent Contributor

AT&T. Better discount because of a corporate partnership with my employer.

Had Verizon before I turned 18 and hated them. Dropped calls, calls that would randomly not go through, and the people at their stores are just plain rude. When I went to open my own cell account, I looked at AT&T and Sprint. At the time, I wanted the iPhone, and AT&T had it. However, I have since dropped the iPhone (overrated piece of ... I'll let you fill in the rest) and switched to a BlackBerry. Couldn't be happier. I am, however, thinking of getting the new Motorola Backflip. Android looks interesting.

Smiley Wink

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use AT&T. Been with them for about 5 years now. The outstanding customer service and quality upgrades are what keep me coming back.

CB

Message 34 of 35
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had T-Mobile since 2003, I have never had a problem with this company

+1

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.