Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which online games do you play?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which online games do you play?

I play yahoo doms, gin, euchre and lit.   I play AOL solitaire race.  And some I play texas holdem.  Vicki
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Which online games do you play?

Sometimes when I get bored (hardly ever anymore) I'll play Yahoo Chess.

I often play Halo 3 on XBox Live.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

POGO! I used to be really addicted to pogo Smiley Happy and collecting the badges.. I pay for the yearly membership.. When I was pregnant and on bed rest for the last 2 months of it, I would play a good 8 hours of the day until my hubby got home.
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw, if anyone wants to check it out I have 3 5-day guest passes. Just sign up and add me as a friend and message me... Alishab1432
Message 4 of 23
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

I admit, I play World of Warcraft.
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

KingAdrock wrote:

I'm still bitter over that game. Smiley Sad

My choice of online game is poker. I've done really well lately (as did last year) Won a few seats to the Sunday Million which is up to more like 3 mil lately. Too chicken to play just yet. Nerves just aren't in it. And $215 a seat isn't cheap even though I won them. Can anyone say tight wad?? Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 23
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

None here.
Message 7 of 23
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

stef37 wrote:

KingAdrock wrote:

My choice of online game is poker. I've done really well lately (as did last year) Won a few seats to the Sunday Million which is up to more like 3 mil lately. Too chicken to play just yet. Nerves just aren't in it. And $215 a seat isn't cheap even though I won them. Can anyone say tight wad?? Smiley Tongue

If I'm understanding you right, you won the opportunity to play a tourney for up to 3 million dollars?  I assume that you don't have to win outright to win money?  Anyway, I'd pay $215 just for the experience.  That sounds like fun.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

thrasher865 wrote:

stef37 wrote:

KingAdrock wrote:

If I'm understanding you right, you won the opportunity to play a tourney for up to 3 million dollars?  I assume that you don't have to win outright to win money?  Anyway, I'd pay $215 just for the experience.  That sounds like fun.

I won 3 seats. Each are worth 215, but I don't HAVE to play the sunday million. The money is banked in my account to use for ANY tournament play. I just can't cash it out, unless I win a tourney that pay's cash of course. Then it goes into my cash account. I cashed out all of my cash since I have plenty to play on. (I placed 3rd in a tourney a couple of weeks ago and it paid 397. I used  that to enter the $11 tourney's that I won my first seat for the $215.)

Usually I play for free, which you can also do. I don't like the idea of losing my money and real cash games make me very, very nervous, especially towards the end. Getting to the final table I usually need a valium it get's so bad for me.

Last year, in the PPA tourney out of 8k entered I placed 5th. Took home a pretty penny too! I won the seat to that from a free tourney. So nothing lost in that one but several thousand gained.

This is on pokerstars if you guys are wondering. They have a promo this month. 2x's the amounts of the normal tourney's so that is why the Sunday Million is alot higher. Maybe I will try this Sunday, wish me luck!!
Message 9 of 23
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Good luck, Stef! Sounds like you are already an awesome player!
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.