Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which wallet do you all use??

tag
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which wallet do you all use??

Thanks for all the replies. I've been looking at all the wallets you guys have recommended but I was looking for something that holds a few more cards. Maybe a wallet with an extra flap inside to hold another say - 6 cards or so (3 on each side of the flap). I have the alpine Swiss large wallet that a few of you have that I use to hold my sock drawered cards as well. 

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 11 of 33
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I use two:

The first is a Makr, handmade in the USA using Horween leather. I love it because it looks rustic and ruff-hewn but then you look closely and there's laser-etching.

https://makr.com/flap-slim-natural-horween-shell-cordovan

The second is a rubber band that I pull off a head of broccoli.

https://www.veseys.com/ca/en/store/tools/gardeningaids/rubberbands81

I ❤ this one! 

Message 12 of 33
guinness8878
Established Member

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. I've been looking at all the wallets you guys have recommended but I was looking for something that holds a few more cards. Maybe a wallet with an extra flap inside to hold another say - 6 cards or so (3 on each side of the flap). I have the alpine Swiss large wallet that a few of you have that I use to hold my sock drawered cards as well. 

Take a second look at the Mitchell, I've currently got 14 cards and 6 bills in it. 

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you have low limit cards not made of metal, palladium, and so forth, you won't need rubber bands to keep them from falling out of your wallet.  The plastic Credit One card won't fall out of your 4 slot wallet even if turned upside down. 

Message 14 of 33
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Do higher limits make cards heavier? XD
Message 15 of 33
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

I use an Ashland Leather Fat Herbie in shell cordovan. I like the design on it so my Ritz card won't fall out Smiley Happy

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 16 of 33
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Meltdownblitz wrote:
Which wallet do you all use? I'm currently using a Gucci bi fold but I'm looking for a new wallet so I'm just wondering what all of you are using to house all of your cards?

Tumi. Has slots for 10 cards. Simple, compact and somewhat comfortable. Meets my needs quite well. Unfortunately it has been through the washing machine a half dozen times and it is a bit tattered from the spin cycles. I think I'll add a new wallet to my holiday shopping list along with new tires.

Tumi billfold new.gif

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 17 of 33
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Danier 6 fold 1 pocket wallet.  liscence and metro card on the left cards on the right.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 18 of 33
keeno1970
Valued Member

Perry Ellis. That mono is empty. I rarely carry cash.

Message 19 of 33
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Fossil "Gusset Zip Traveler"

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.