@yudeology101 wrote:

Don't have, but will get this by end of this year:

Have you started this yet?

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 21 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Who has tattoos?

2 full sleeves, back, both legs up to knees. 

It's slowly but surely getting there. 

Message 22 of 27
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I'm updating to say I am now the happy owner of a Princess Mononoke half-sleeve. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 27
mt2va
Established Contributor

I have 2.  First one on my upper arm (near my shoulder).  Paw print with halo in memory of all my dogs/cats that passed away.  Got it on my 40th birthday.  Second one on outside of left ankle (well just above the bone).  It's a ribbon (like breast cancer awareness) on it's side like an infinity symbol in purple for victims of domestic violence.  I got it a week after my 41st birthday.

My soon to be ex husband was an abusive alcoholic and he said women that were tattooed were trashy.  (I actually wanted my 1st tattoo almost 2 years before we split though)  But the whole time I sat through the hour long pain (it's a big tattoo for a first one) I reminded myself that it meant I could never go back to him.  I never did.  It's been 2 years and I'm just waiting on the final divorce hearing now. 

I just had my 42nd birthday so I figure I'm due for another one LOL  I kind of have an idea of what I want but not the location just yet. 

I do have my ears doubled pierced but I'm scared of needles so no weird piercings.  I got the original ones done at 10 and the 2nd ones done last year.  Honestly the ear piercing caused me more anxiety than the tattoo. 

Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
(7/14): EQ 572 (FICO)/TU 624 (FICO)/ EX 612 (FICO)

Current (2016): EQ 605 (FICO)/TU 657 (FICO)/EX 646 (FICO)

Message 24 of 27
Tony275
Valued Contributor

The back of my calf is my only tattoo.

Wife has her whole back done, inside of feet, thigh quote, full sleeve left arm, 1/4 sleeve right arm, quote on her collar bone, and inside of hip. Yet she hates when people ask about them! ...women!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 25 of 27
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

I have ten Most recent one a chest piece, nothing serious. Want to get a quarter sleeve whenever I get around to actually sketching out my idea. Smiley Indifferent

Message 26 of 27
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Anybody have a FICO tattoo??  Cat LOL

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.