Established Contributor
wildcat

Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

Thats it! The Government knows I need to spread my horizons and learn to enjoy classical music....or maybe they sat around and decided which music would be the most irritating to listen to while on hold. I am cleaned the kitchen and ate a healthy choice dinner for lunch all while waiting for a live person to tell what is up with my tax rebate and how much of it might be taken for other debt I owe. If Mozart only new how his music would be used in 2008! :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
wildcat

Re: Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

Just got through....but the guy seemed really confused (he was really nice though) and it seems they don't know if it will be offset or not....geez.....last two are 61 but he said they are going out daily so I got to check bank daily. Anyone else been told this?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

wildcat wrote:
Just got through....but the guy seemed really confused (he was really nice though) and it seems they don't know if it will be offset or not....geez.....last two are 61 but he said they are going out daily so I got to check bank daily. Anyone else been told this?

If you owe debt that your regular tax return is taken to offset, then your stimilus payment will be taken for that debt as well.

Go to www.irs.gov and on the front page click on the article about Stimilus payments or rebate questions. It says this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+