cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why aren't there more "cool" CC designs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why aren't there more "cool" CC designs?

@expatCanuck wrote:

An additional detail that I find useful is the orange border -- makes the Discover that much easier to distinguish from other cards.

Yes! The border colors are really nice. Disco is orange, FU is green, Uber is a blueish green... but BofA is white plastic.

I will chime in that I recently got to see and feel the Chase Amazon (Very nice, though a thinner metal), CSP (Absolutely glorious), and Amex BC (Almost musty, though the holgram effect is nice). I need to make friends who have the Ritz card though!

Message 41 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the boa cash card. That deep maroon is gorgeous. Also i like the AMEX hilton card and the discover pink card with your initial momogrammed on the front.i get lots of compliments on that one. And my marvel card.

Message 42 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love the boa cash card. That deep maroon is gorgeous. Also i like the AMEX hilton card and the discover pink card with your initial momogrammed on the front.i get lots of compliments on that one. And my marvel card.

I don't see why they only do that on a pink card... They should do a black card with gold monogram.

Message 43 of 51
Kree
Established Contributor

BoA needs to release a snakeskin card.   "New from Bank of America, the BoA constrictor!"

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kree wrote:

BoA needs to release a snakeskin card.   "New from Bank of America, the BoA constrictor!"

+1. Beware a 30 day late you'll be in a *tight* spot!

Message 45 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@barbaralee wrote:

I love the way my Discover Pride card looks. The colors make me so happy. 

My Amex BCP is such an ugly duckling. I use to think it was a cool card design, but now I wish they would revamp the look. 

Personally I think the BCP would look a bit better if the card didn't become so "foggy" after some time. It seems as if the card becomes less transparent as it ages. If the card was 100% transparent I would think it's a great design. 

Off topic but a cloudy "transparency" like our government Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Long ago (1982) Michigan National Bank issued and all Black Premium Visa with gold and blue with white Visa logo. It was an eye catcher and I received many comments/compliments. How successful was it? The Michigan National Bank was acquired and disappeared Smiley Wink

Message 47 of 51
jlitnns
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@barbaralee wrote:

I love the way my Discover Pride card looks. The colors make me so happy. 

My Amex BCP is such an ugly duckling. I use to think it was a cool card design, but now I wish they would revamp the look. 

Personally I think the BCP would look a bit better if the card didn't become so "foggy" after some time. It seems as if the card becomes less transparent as it ages. If the card was 100% transparent I would think it's a great design. 

Off topic but a cloudy "transparency" like our government Smiley Wink

Lol, stawp!

Message 48 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I loved the Orange around the disco so I could always find it easily then my Sears MasterCard came with the same Orange around the edges so I end up grabbing one thinking it is the other.
Message 49 of 51
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I think the new Uber card is really cool looking, but well Barclays and no siggy option so no app. 

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.