cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this forum so against sharing links to.........

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Why is this forum so against shareing links to.........

I poke my nose in on CB about once a month, and the longest I've been able to stand it is 15 or 20 minutes. I find it incredibly chaotic, even allowing for my unfamiliarity, and annoying. And whoever the founder admin is, or whatever he is, that has a pop-up ad on every single new thread???? sheesh
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

MidnightVoice wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

Unbelievably rude mods

Worse than here?  Unbelievable  Smiley Very Happy 

Phhhhhhhllllllllllllbbbbbbbbbttttttt!!!!!

There, go wipe the spit off your screen.

Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 25
wmarat
Valued Contributor

MV, Einstein said that everything is relative.

Here on myfico, mod is evaluated how soon he/she is going to be Emeritus. Smiley Very Happy

On CB mod is evaluated by how many people he/she offended.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

the annoying popup is on Fatwallet Smiley Happy
Message Edited by alaskan_assassin_07 on 10-27-2008 08:55 AM
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

not all forums have the same info there is some things on another forum that this one does not have that is usefull for many others Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

wmarat:::

"Everyone has a right to there own opinion"

Message 16 of 25
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I'm 99% loyal to this site because it's supportive.  I believe in paying my debts, while that *other* board is all about getting away with spending and not paying for it.  

Our mods here are great about keeping this a clean and supportive forum.  Smiley Happy

We ALL benefit from that. 

Message 17 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

alaskan_assassin_07 wrote:
the annoying popup is on Fatwallet Smiley Happy
Message Edited by alaskan_assassin_07 on 10-27-2008 08:55 AM

I shouldn't have said pop-up; he has an automatic reply with an ad that hits the second after the original post does. Glad he's got a nice little cash flow thing going there.

whichever; no biggie
Message 18 of 25
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I have visited some of the other sites. People are berated for asking innocent questions. Everybody is rude. It's the culture. I visited one site, where people were called "f..ing idiots for not knowing something. I take pride in the fact that we are not like that on this site.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

dont you guys notice Im not disagreeing with you about your comments towards CBSmiley Very Happy

I never said become a member but there is some good info

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.