Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 apps won't open...

tag
Boragard
Established Contributor

Windows 10 apps won't open...

Hello MyFicoers!

Hope all is well on ths hump day!  Hopefully someone wins that powerball tonight too!

Anyway, I am having a problem with my computer and wanted to know if anyone can help me.

I currently have a Dell Insprion 1750 which I purchased in January 2010.  It originally came with windows 7 installed.

Back in July, I decided to update to Windows 10.  A few weeks ago, I tried to restore windows 7 back.  Unfortunately, when the computer restarted it came back with Windows 10. 

Now as a result, I am unable to open any of my apps, they seem to open then close right away.  I've searched online high and low for the solution and nothing seems to work.

I've tried to restore the computer, repair, update apps, powershell.  Nothing seems to work. 

This happen to anyone else? I just want to be able to open the apps I need to use. 

I really don't want to delete everything on my hard drive and reinstall, just to get some working programs. 

Can anyone help with suggestions please? 

If not I will have to delete my hard drive and do a clean install of Windows 7. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.