Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Winter is Coming

Yes! So excited!

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Me too. DH and I have been waiting for it. We have been watching old episodes to get ready. I always get so much more when watching something like that a second time, I pick up on so many subtle, or even not so subtle things, I didn't get the significance of the first time. I've never read the novel/novels (not even sure how many there are) so it's all new to me. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome! Me too. DH and I have been waiting for it. We have been watching old episodes to get ready. I always get so much more when watching something like that a second time, I pick up on so many subtle, or even not so subtle things, I didn't get the significance of the first time. I've never read the novel/novels (not even sure how many there are) so it's all new to me. Smiley Happy

Hey this is a good idea!! Maybe I will do that on Saturday since I'm going to be on-call anyway so can't really go out.

My home theater/TV/ computer room is pretty much all finished up in time for this season so I'm extra excited to see what will happen in Westeros!

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey this is a good idea!! Maybe I will do that on Saturday since I'm going to be on-call anyway so can't really go out.

My home theater/TV/ computer room is pretty much all finished up in time for this season so I'm extra excited to see what will happen in Westeros!

NIce! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hold the door hold the door hold the door holdoor holdorSmiley Happy

No Hbo but man i cant wait to see season 7!! One of greatest shows everSmiley Happy. Season 6 finale epicSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hold the door hold the door hold the door holdoor holdorSmiley Happy

No Hbo but man i cant wait to see season 7!! One of greatest shows everSmiley Happy. Season 6 finale epicSmiley Happy

Now that was an intense moment in the show! 

We actually got HBO last summer just to watch GOT, and just got it again just now to watch season 7. Terrible, right!?

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no TV service at all, but you can get HBO Go on Amazon, so I pay for that whenever GoT has a new season.
Message 8 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I just buy it when it comes out on dvd and bnge watch it like its the longest movie ever. Aint gonna lie Bella, some insane tear jerker moments in this series. I just wonder as winter has come, will they wear the NorthFace Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 21
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Winter? It's july. Must be an inside joke or you're from Australia.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.