Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor

Winter is Coming

Is anybody else ready for the new season of Game of Thrones? Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 691; TU 651; EX 682 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until 07/07/18
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor

Re: Winter is Coming

Yes! So excited!

Valued Contributor

Awesome! Me too. DH and I have been waiting for it. We have been watching old episodes to get ready. I always get so much more when watching something like that a second time, I pick up on so many subtle, or even not so subtle things, I didn't get the significance of the first time. I've never read the novel/novels (not even sure how many there are) so it's all new to me. Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 691; TU 651; EX 682 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until 07/07/18
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Valued Contributor

Bella007 wrote:

Awesome! Me too. DH and I have been waiting for it. We have been watching old episodes to get ready. I always get so much more when watching something like that a second time, I pick up on so many subtle, or even not so subtle things, I didn't get the significance of the first time. I've never read the novel/novels (not even sure how many there are) so it's all new to me. Smiley Happy

Hey this is a good idea!! Maybe I will do that on Saturday since I'm going to be on-call anyway so can't really go out.

My home theater/TV/ computer room is pretty much all finished up in time for this season so I'm extra excited to see what will happen in Westeros!

Valued Contributor

wanderingbuilder wrote:

Bella007 wrote:

Hey this is a good idea!! Maybe I will do that on Saturday since I'm going to be on-call anyway so can't really go out.

My home theater/TV/ computer room is pretty much all finished up in time for this season so I'm extra excited to see what will happen in Westeros!

NIce! Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

Hold the door hold the door hold the door holdoor holdorSmiley Happy

No Hbo but man i cant wait to see season 7!! One of greatest shows everSmiley Happy. Season 6 finale epicSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hold the door hold the door hold the door holdoor holdorSmiley Happy

No Hbo but man i cant wait to see season 7!! One of greatest shows everSmiley Happy. Season 6 finale epicSmiley Happy

Now that was an intense moment in the show! 

We actually got HBO last summer just to watch GOT, and just got it again just now to watch season 7. Terrible, right!?

Valued Contributor

I have no TV service at all, but you can get HBO Go on Amazon, so I pay for that whenever GoT has a new season.
Senior Contributor

I just buy it when it comes out on dvd and bnge watch it like its the longest movie ever. Aint gonna lie Bella, some insane tear jerker moments in this series. I just wonder as winter has come, will they wear the NorthFace Smiley Wink
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Winter? It's july. Must be an inside joke or you're from Australia.

Amex Green • Amex BCP • Amex HH (Surpass®) • Barclay Rewards • Chase Freedom Unlimited • Chase World of Hyatt • Capital One Quicksilver • Discover it • PENFED Platinum Rewards • Amazon Store • Kohls Store • CL $91,630 • Car Loan (PENFED) 1.99%

FICO® Scores 790+

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.