cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I be wasting money? Considering a new purchase. iPod touch. $185.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would I be wasting money? Considering a new purchase. iPod touch. $185.

I also would like to upgrade my 15" monitor to this HP w2207h 22-inch wide screen $290 shipped.

I better buy the little gizmo so I stop wondow shopping. I want too much.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO- $290 is too much for a 22" with a 1 year waranty-

This model does have good reviews- and that is an awesome price for THAT monitor-

You should be able to find a 22" for $200 with a 3 year waranty - 4 if you use AMEX.

Your eyes will thank you for the higher resolution-

Message 12 of 17
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

My neighbor has the itouch and I'm IN LOVE!!!!!!!!  If you're going to use it...go for it!  I love showing off photos of the *kids*, lol!

An apple store is coming to a location near me....soon....hopefully!!!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was one of the lower prices monitors that pivots 90'. It would be just like my 15" monitor but double the height for longer web pages and documents. I have always wanted height. I'd buy a tall monitor if they came that way. If you know of any tall / pivoting types for less please post.

I tried the Sony COM-2 today. The internet connection was on/off and the unit seemed to lock up a lot. But might have been the internet connection messing it up. Will go back next week and try it again. So far was not happy with it. I will wait to judge it with a stable internet connection. The Itouch seemed to glide though web pages better. However the COM-2 also had screen scaling like the itouch with higher res. 

Message 14 of 17
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

After being patient and prayerful, I exchanged my 2 year-old flip phone (which was literally hanging on by 2 wires) for a iphone 3G. I say this because I LOVE it!  Especially the ipod and applications (games) features.  I think buying a ipod touch would be a good investment if it's within your budget. It's convenient, functional and simply fabulous! 

Just my two cents...Smiley Very Happy

10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also would like to upgrade my 15" monitor to this HP w2207h 22-inch wide screen

I got the monitor instead online for $245 shipped. Smiley Happy Hope it comes with no dead pixels. No gizmo for the moment.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was surprised with the Ipod touch for my birthday and after a few days of fooling around with this thing, I'm already sold on getting an iphone. Must have one! I don't even link Cingular/Att but I will be signing up with them when my current TMo contact expires this summer. Love it, love it. Had I had the opportunity to play with one the way I have now, I would have shelled out the cash to buy it myself. I did put music on it, but I mostly just putz around and play with it and it's sooo cool.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.