Reply
Epic Contributor
Posts: 22,406
Registered: ‎01-17-2008

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


Gunnar419 wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!


And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

 


OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


guiness56 wrote:

Gunnar419 wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!


And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

 


OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.


:smileysurprised:

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


jsucool76 wrote:
I think there is already a thread on this is smorgasboard, but ill bite. XD


When...


Total Messages Posted 2,202
Total Messages Read 101996
Total Logins 919
Total Minutes Online 110265

LS.PNG

 

:smileyembarrassed:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,463
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

Im catching up ls. Haha.

You were gone for a little bit, i was hoping I'd be able to catch up to you and CS.
;
Epic Contributor
Posts: 22,406
Registered: ‎01-17-2008

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


llecs wrote:

guiness56 wrote:

Gunnar419 wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!


And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

 


OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.


:smileysurprised:


My new neighbor is the sheriff's ex-wife.  Her dog dug holes under our fence and kept getting in.  When our dog, a big Pit named Ruger, got in her yard she had a fit and called the ex instead of the local police.  He and her came to the door screaming and cursing about what a vicious dog he was and he threatened to shoot him.  That dog never growled at any one.  He was such a big lap dog.  Any way we were told we had to chain him inside our fenced in yard.  We did.  Later that day we went to the store, gone about 15 minutes and when we got back there was about 7 sheriffs at the neighbors house.  No one said anything.  Got inside and they shot him in the side of the head. He was sitting at the time it happened.  His chain had been undone, he did not break it, the tie down was not bent and his chain collar came off his head about 3 feet from their fence.  From all the evidence, they undid him, picked him up and put him over the fence.  Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

 

It is sad that they do these kind of things. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,652
Registered: ‎01-23-2013

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

[ Edited ]

guiness56 wrote:


Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

It is sad that they do these kind of things. 


OMG. It's more than sad. it's criminal. And cops killing family dogs just as a show of power (or out of cowardice) is a national problem, though clearly a lot worse in some areas (e.g. Colorado). I'm glad at least one of the people involved paid at least a small price. Usually, unless somebody gets a horrific video or the there's some other really blatant evidence, the bully cop gets away with it completely.

 

You must have been so heartbroken. And so furious!

 

Epic Contributor
Posts: 22,406
Registered: ‎01-17-2008

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

Yes, I loved that dog, he was family.  It isn't over yet, I plan on a lawsuit. 

 

I don't live in CO by the way.  A small town in AR.

 

This stuff happens everywhere and you are right, seldom are they held accountable for their actions.  I wasn't really aware until it happened to me.  I started researching and it is heartbreaking the amount of times it happens, everyday.

 

Not all law enforcement officers are bad, I don't want people to think that is what I am saying. 

Moderator
Posts: 13,869
Registered: ‎04-15-2011

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


guiness56 wrote:

llecs wrote:

guiness56 wrote:

Gunnar419 wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!


And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

 


OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.


:smileysurprised:


My new neighbor is the sheriff's ex-wife.  Her dog dug holes under our fence and kept getting in.  When our dog, a big Pit named Ruger, got in her yard she had a fit and called the ex instead of the local police.  He and her came to the door screaming and cursing about what a vicious dog he was and he threatened to shoot him.  That dog never growled at any one.  He was such a big lap dog.  Any way we were told we had to chain him inside our fenced in yard.  We did.  Later that day we went to the store, gone about 15 minutes and when we got back there was about 7 sheriffs at the neighbors house.  No one said anything.  Got inside and they shot him in the side of the head. He was sitting at the time it happened.  His chain had been undone, he did not break it, the tie down was not bent and his chain collar came off his head about 3 feet from their fence.  From all the evidence, they undid him, picked him up and put him over the fence.  Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

 

It is sad that they do these kind of things. 


How sad.  :smileysad:



Starting Score: 504




July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
New Visitor
Posts: 0
Registered: ‎03-07-2013

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

Oh.. will be good .

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,694
Registered: ‎02-23-2011

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....


bs6054 wrote:
On a business trip, driving to Denver airport on 25. See a sign, In emergency call *CSP

OK, it was 5am but my first thought was "Why would you call Chase Sapphire Preferred?" Before realizing it probably meant Colorado. State police, who,despite less mention here, might be more useful in an emergency

Hahahaha...CSP could *only* mean the Chase Sapphire Preferred!  

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.