Valued Contributor
bs6054

You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

On a business trip, driving to Denver airport on 25. See a sign, In emergency call *CSP

OK, it was 5am but my first thought was "Why would you call Chase Sapphire Preferred?" Before realizing it probably meant Colorado. State police, who,despite less mention here, might be more useful in an emergency
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

I think there is already a thread on this is smorgasboard, but ill bite. XD

When...

Total Messages Posted 2,202
Total Messages Read 101996
Total Logins 919
Total Minutes Online 110265
;
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

+1@ryanbush

I won't go on a political tangent and bash the popo! Haha
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Regular Contributor
percy81

[ Edited ]

When you alienate family and friends about their misusage in credit.....:smileysad:  "Why are you using your chase freedom at the restuarant? Discover is offering the 5% rewards at restaurants this quarter!" or " I can't believe you're happy you pay a week before your due date?? You need to pay before statement cut, bonehead!" haha, losing friends because of my credit addiction. BUT who needs friends when you have 400,000 + fico members to chat with??? :smileylol:

Current: TU 753 EQ 755 EX 753 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: Chase freedom 3,300 /Discover IT 2,250/ Zales 6,000/Care credit 10,000 / kohls 1,500/ LensCrafters 2,400/Capital1 platinum 1,000
Regular Contributor
GoldenloveNY

[ Edited ]

When you wake up in my morning, and the first thing you do is grab your phone to check the latest myfico threads.... I know, I have a mental problem. :/

Zync from American Express- NPSL
Amex BCE- $1,000
Discover IT- $1,500
Bank of America 1-2-3 Rewards-$1,000
Chase Freedom- $500
Capital One- $500
Valued Contributor
Gunnar419

ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

Valued Contributor
ryanbush

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
+1@ryanbush

I won't go on a political tangent and bash the popo! Haha

HAHA, wasn't bashing the Police just giving props to Chase LOL

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Established Contributor
Pilotdude

percy81 wrote:

When you alienate family and friends about their misusage in credit.....:smileysad:  "Why are you using your chase freedom at the restuarant? Discover is offering the 5% rewards at restaurants this quarter!" or " I can't believe you're happy you pay a week before your due date?? You need to pay before statement cut, bonehead!" haha, losing friends because of my credit addiction. BUT who needs friends when you have 400,000 + fico members to chat with??? :smileylol:

and 400K in available credit :smileyhappy: :smileytongue:

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Contributor
BearOSO

Not sure who it is, but I got a good laugh and head-shaking by noticing on someones sig that they HOPE to own a CC one day and had amounted over 500 posts in this board already! 

All I gotta say is: JEEZ. 

But I do spend a lot of time heretoo. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}