cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you have screwed up big-time when...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know you have screwed up big-time when...

The local sign store prints an 8-ft banner and hangs it in their window, advising all passers-by to NOT do business with you!!!

Driving to church on Sunday, a printing store in Fall's Church has a sign covering their entire storefront that reads:

WACHOVIA IS HORRIBLE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. MOVE YOUR ACCOUNTS AWAY FROM WACHOVIA IMMEDIATELY!!

...something to that effect. Sure, it's only one sign store, but that is a busy road! I know I'll think twice.. you really have to tick a customer off for them to do something that drastic!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: You know you have screwed up big-time when...

Awesome. I hate Wachovia. They wonder why they are the most commonly robbed bank. I know exactly why.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe they froze the store's CL or called their loan or something.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to google & find out what's going on, but didn't find anything...
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
Awesome. I hate Wachovia. They wonder why they are the most commonly robbed bank. I know exactly why.

LOL!!! We hate Wacky with a purple, furry, stinky passion, too! Smiley Mad

We've been with them since long before they even swallowed up poor ol' First Union (not that FU -- gotta love the initials -- was much better). Every single time we changed banks to get the hell away from'em, they bought our "new" bank!! Bastiges!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.