Reply
Established Member
Eberron
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎03-01-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

I think that when we are so focused on our scores their isn't much more that can pull our attention.

 

I have a 3 month old and when I am up in the middle of the night rather then falling asleep I pull up myfico so I can see whats new. My partner looks over and goes thats not myfico is it...lol Well yes yes it is. 

 

So I know I am a bit addicted.


Starting Score: 533
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
AZHeather
Posts: 304
Registered: ‎04-26-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...


JenniferinFL wrote:

 your spouse checks your creditkarma in the morning for you to see what kind of day he/she is going to have



 :smileylol: 


Starting Score: 634 EQ-FICO (4/20/12) 579 EX-FAKO (4/30/12) 629 TU-FICO (5/6/12)
Current Score: 698 EQ-FICO (11/26/12) 705 EX-(11/21/12) 698 TU-FICO (11/26/12)
Goal Score: 720 (for starters)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge ~ In the garden until June 2013!
Super Contributor
marty56
Posts: 5,696
Registered: ‎10-06-2007

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

You're are late with your mother's day present since you didn't want to charge it so near the statement drop date.

11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...


marty56 wrote:

You're are late with your mother's day present since you didn't want to charge it so near the statement drop date.


+1,000!!!!

 

Arguing with yourself on what card to use for a charge because you don't want high util.




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
New Contributor
wmcodywilson
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎01-27-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

Your computer, your iPad, and your smart phone all have 1 click bookmarks to the forums.... And SW! +1 to the work computer though :smileyvery-happy:

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
psychoinhell
Posts: 565
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...


JenniferinFL wrote:

 

     your spouse checks your creditkarma in the morning for you to see what kind of day he/she is going to have



I think this will be the ultimate win


Starting Score: 600ish in 2007
Highest Score to date: EQ 716 May 2012(lender pull)
Current Score: EQ 685 6-21-12 ; Walmart TU Fico 744 6-05-12
Goal Score: 801
Regular Contributor
psychoinhell
Posts: 565
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

Wait I got one :smileyhappy:  After applying for a new card online, you make a screen shot of your latest acceptance notification and turn it into your latest desktop :smileylol:


Starting Score: 600ish in 2007
Highest Score to date: EQ 716 May 2012(lender pull)
Current Score: EQ 685 6-21-12 ; Walmart TU Fico 744 6-05-12
Goal Score: 801
Frequent Contributor
AZHeather
Posts: 304
Registered: ‎04-26-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

You have a minor panic attack because DH tells you that today you are not allowed to go onto myfico, check reports on any CM website, or check the mail for a green card or response because he really just wants one day with me without the "distraction."  

 

Note:  I'm on my cell phone - he's in the bathroom...shhhhhhh! :smileylol:


Starting Score: 634 EQ-FICO (4/20/12) 579 EX-FAKO (4/30/12) 629 TU-FICO (5/6/12)
Current Score: 698 EQ-FICO (11/26/12) 705 EX-(11/21/12) 698 TU-FICO (11/26/12)
Goal Score: 720 (for starters)


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge ~ In the garden until June 2013!
Established Contributor
pakman92
Posts: 650
Registered: ‎03-01-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...

wen you've read all 12099 posts on the FIFO challenge thread.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Regular Contributor
delayedinsanity
Posts: 154
Registered: ‎03-28-2012

Re: You know you're obsessed with FICO when...


AZHeather wrote:

You have a minor panic attack because DH tells you that today you are not allowed to go onto myfico, check reports on any CM website, or check the mail for a green card or response because he really just wants one day with me without the "distraction."  

 

Note:  I'm on my cell phone - he's in the bathroom...shhhhhhh! :smileylol:


That has a totally different meaning for some of us. I panic if I go into the safe and don't see mine right away. I've been asked for mail with my address on it a few times recently, and you should see the eyes widen when you say, "Why yes, would something from Homeland Security suffice?". Alright, we now return you to your regularly scheduled program...


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}