Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your best looking card

tag
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Your best looking card

Which one of your card do like the most, based solely on its looks?

For me the top 3 are:

1. Citi Diamond Preferred

2. Amex BCE

3. Discover It

The worst looking one is the PNC point visa. I'm also disappointed in the US Bank Cash+. It looks Ok when new, but it has very poor build qualify. The blue surface is peeling off only after 8 months of usage, and it's looking very ugly now.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Your best looking card

Here's mine:

1)  Chase Ritz-Carlton (it's also feels like 1/2lb.)

2)  CSP

3)  AMEX Green

4)  AMEX Delta

5)  Hyatt

UGLIEST:

1)  Cap1 Quicksilver

2) Cap1 Quicksilver

3) Cap1 Quicksilver

4) Cap1 Quicksilver

5) Cap1 Quicksilver

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 17
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Believe it or not, I do like the Quicksilver World Mastercard (Mastercard logo is greyish, so blends well with the card)...many people don't like the style, but it has a good thickness to it. Could also be biased since it's my most recently issued card after I upgraded Smiley Tongue

Blue Sky is cool with the clear plastic, but it doesn't have the "pizazz" I'm looking for. When my Chase Freedom Visa Sig was new, it definitely was my favorite!

Message 3 of 17
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

1) Amex BCE

2) Chase Freedom (so shiny!)

3) Discover it in the new red design

My ugliest is the Fidelity Amex. 

Message 4 of 17
p-
Valued Contributor

Tough call.  I still like the Unicorn, but agree that the monochrome logo on the Quicksilver World is pretty slick.  My custm image carbon fiber QSW is neat too...

Message 5 of 17
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

My "prettiest" is City Diamond Preferred - cap 1 qs (which i dumped 2 days ago) was the worst

Message 6 of 17
p-
Valued Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

My "prettiest" is City Diamond Preferred - cap 1 qs (which i dumped 2 days ago) was the worst

I don't get it...  My Cap1 is my highest limit card.. and with the custom image, I can make it as pretty as I want.  Why did you dump it?

Message 7 of 17
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

For me, my Cap1 QS will be the ugliest until my newly designed QS comes in the mail.  Just waiting on the approval from Cap1.  I tried my college logo, i don't know if they'll approve. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 17
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

1) Amex BCE

2) Chase Freedom (so shiny!)

3) Discover it in the new red design

Same three, different order:

1) Discover IT (love both the old "metal" and new red)

2) Amex BCE

3) Chase Freedom (yeah, SO shiny! I just got mine and was surprised at how cool it looks. It didn't look that impressive online.)

Message 9 of 17
p-
Valued Contributor

@Gunnar419 wrote:

3) Chase Freedom (yeah, SO shiny! I just got mine and was surprised at how cool it looks. It didn't look that impressive online.)

Does yours have neon edges too?

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.