Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

art bell

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

art bell

He is coming back. New show on Sirius in September. I have to cancel sw to pay for it. I am a huge fan.....talked to him once in 1995 after an earthquake when I lived in Fairbanks. Anyone else love Art?
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: art bell

Never heard of him.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I never subscribed to anything he talked about (nope, chemtrails aren't a government conspiracy and there are no reptilians among us), but I enjoyed it for the comedic relief (and Noorey too).

Message 3 of 8
CS800
Super Contributor

That's the Coast to Coast AM guy right? I was driving from DC back to MA one night around 1am and he was on an AM station.

It was rather interesting show to say the least Smiley Wink I think they were talking about Area 51 and a guy who worked there something of the sort.

I guess I keep an open mind on things while being careful on what's presented. Bases on Mars? Aliens among us? Structures on the dark side of the moon? time travellers? All these make for interesting talks but we live in a society based on evidence so my struggle is to wonder why all these if real would be that secret. I'm not an expert on the subject but at some point, proofs are needed and from when they Area 51 guy was talking about, he had no actual proof, just talks. In the era of smartphones, I would say that it's somewhat easy to photograph things.

So all these while interesting, I don't look too much into it.

Message 4 of 8
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

David Wilcock is my Hero. i think george noory is better. i didn't care much for art bell anyway.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 5 of 8
CS800
Super Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

David Wilcock is my Hero. i think george noory is better. i didn't care much for art bell anyway.

David does have some wild theory, same as hoagland, Greer , Lear etc etc

The theory of ancient astronauts. I once watched a Hoagland presentation a log time ago about Mars and the structures. Mind boggling but I wish theie materials were more recent than some very old papers.

Message 6 of 8
knoregs
Established Contributor

I used to listen to Art Bell back in the 90's. Good stuff.

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 7 of 8
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

David does have some wild theory, same as hoagland, Greer , Lear etc etc

The theory of ancient astronauts. I once watched a Hoagland presentation a log time ago about Mars and the structures. Mind boggling but I wish theie materials were more recent than some very old papers.

then this will blow your mind. http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/17-planet-evidence

i personally think i have encountered an extraterrestrial. (he did not look human, but not like a grey alien either. his body structure was very odd looking and bizzare, unlike anything i have ever seen before. i live for this stuff.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.